Random good picture Not show
1. Despite vehement opposition from his family, he quit school and became an actor.
2. Despite vehement opposition, the Act became law.
3. He had been vehement in his opposition to the idea.
4. She suddenly became very vehement and agitated, jumping around and shouting.Sentencedict.com
5. One vehement critic is Michael Howard.
6. She made a vehement attack on the government's policies.
7. Both men were vehement in their denial of the charges against them.
8. Despite her vehement protests, he pulled her inside.
9. She was herself a vehement protagonist of sexual equality.
10. They launched a vehement attack on the government's handling of environmental issues.
11. However, negotiations were broken off owing to the vehement opposition of anti-abortion Republicans, supported by Sununu.
12. He could be vehement in denunciation.
13. The neighbours of the four involved families were vehement that there was nothing like this going on.
14. The President became vehement in his remonstration.
15. He waxed vehement about dinosaurs and extinction, about continental drift and the good old Galapagos finch.
16. Both were vehement in their call for an Inquiry into the whole affair.
17. At one extreme was vehement opposition; at the other, firm approval.
18. Despite her vehement protests, he hauled her enfeebled body inside and turned, laughing with delight.
19. Rangoon reacted to the charges by organising a vehement press campaign and restricting imports from its neighbour.
20. Sheffield takes a vehement stand against drugs.
21. He missed the vehement assurance of Will Douglas.
22. Pete Wilson has been especially vehement in condemning that proposal.
23. When I asked if she had cheated in the exam, she answered with a vehement denial.
24. He found himself considering how different were these two sisters, Agnes vehement, voluble, exclamatory.
25. The mixture of sounds and ideas comes from Fyfe's vehement defence of dance music, now moving from techno to Consolidated.
26. She went to lean against the wall - he made a vehement negative gesture - she staggered forward again.
27. Greenpeace has in the past campaigned against the Faroese whale hunt, drawing vehement criticism from the islanders.
28. The next day Joe followed up with a four-page letter seeking to explain why he had become so vehement.
29. When the Conservatives introduced the new system, the Labour opposition was vehement in condemnation.
30. Pete Wilson supports the initiative, while Democratic gubernatorial candidate Kathleen Brown has staked her election hopes on vehement opposition.
More similar words: commencement, for the moment, at the moment, element, increment, elements, basement, movement, amusement, abasement, agreement, placement, amazement, statement, implement, incremental, management, settlement, retirement, engagement, elementary, excitement, effacement, enforcement, measurement, replacement, requirement, achievement, arrangement, postponement.