Random good picture Not show
1. She regarded her patients from a purely clinical standpoint.
2. Both parties seemed to have a rather clinical view of the breakup of their marriage.
3. She gazed at the body with almost clinical detachment.
4. Clinical trials of the new drug may take five years.
5. He practises as a clinical psychologist.
6. Two rival laser surgery systems are undergoing clinical trials in the US.
7. The drug has undergone extensive clinical trials .
8. He watched her suffering with clinical detachment.
9. They're doing clinical trials on a new drug.
10. All this questioning is so analytical and clinical — it kills romance.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The program gives the students experience in a clinical setting.
12. She was diagnosed as having clinical depression.
13. The new drug is undergoing clinical trials.
14. After the clinical examination, the consultant invited his students to put forward any suggestions they had kicked about the nature of the disease.
15. They have been treated with this drug in clinical trials.
16. The drug must first be tested in clinical trials to see if it works on other cancers.
17. How can you be so cold and clinical about your son's accident?
18. She seems to have a very clinical attitude towards her children.
19. He looked at the body with an almost clinical detachment.
20. They are doing clinical trials on a new drug.
21. About one in every 20 people have clinical depression.
22. If clinical trials are successful the drug could be on the market early next year.
23. The walls were painted a clinical white.
24. A formal marriage agreement sounds clinical[sentencedict.com], but it can be a good idea.
25. The therapy has helped people with clinical depression .
26. Queensland heroin users will be able to detoxify rapidly on Naltrexone after a two-year clinical trial of the controversial drug begins in Brisbane this week.
27. These data show that most cancers are detected as a result of clinical follow - up .
28. Since then, Wellcome has been scaling up production to prepare for clinical trials.
29. We were going to paint our kitchen white, but we decided that would look too clinical.
30. Professionals like doctors, nurses, dieticians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists and clinical psychologists are working together at each centre to look after the various needs of the elderly.
More similar words: clinic, ironically, technical, mechanical, cling, decline, inclination, call in, communicate, incommunicado, communication, typical, musical, logical, medical, radical, ethical, vertical, typically, tropical, chemical, critical, basically, communicate with, identical, historical, physically, classical, practical, political.