Random good picture Not show
1. Electric rays stun their prey with huge electrical discharges.
2. We can transmute water power into electrical power.
3. Electrical power is supplied by underground cables.
4. A defect was found in the water-cooling/electrical circuit.sentence dictionary
5. The microphone converts acoustic waves to electrical signals for transmission.
6. The factory supplies electrical components for cars.
7. The cooker isn't working because of an electrical fault.
8. An unexpected surge in electrical power caused the computer to crash.
9. Side cutters are useful for cutting electrical flex to length.
10. We will be subcontracting most of the electrical work.
11. These are the electrical connectors, cased in waterproof plastic.
12. The microphone converts acoustic waves to electrical singals for transmission.
13. The company is a world leader in electrical goods.
14. They offer a two-year guarantee on all their electrical goods.
15. The building's electrical system was completely inadequate.
16. The fire was started by an electrical short-circuit.
17. There is a 25% discount on all electrical goods until the end of the week.
18. I thought I knew quite a lot about electrical things, but when I was given this old radio to repair, I had to admit that I'd met my match.
19. The electrical work will be carried out in phase with the other renovations.
20. Don't meddle with the electrical wiring: you're not an electrician.
21. There are consistent reports of electrical torture being practised on inmates.
22. The test records the electrical activity of the brain.
23. Don't meddle with the electrical wiring.
24. Someone has tampered with the electrical circuits.
25. Much of the electrical equipment failed to fulfill safety requirements.
26. On an oscilloscope, you can see an electrical current oscillate up and down.
27. Today the principal tools for prospecting the brain are electrical.
28. The explosion may have been caused by a faulty electrical connection.
29. The lights fused because the system was overloaded with electrical appliances.
30. The aircraft made an unscheduled landing after developing an electrical fault.
More similar words: electric, electricity, electronic, electronics, electroplating, elect, select, selected, election, selection, historical, historically, telecommunications, doctrine, trick, strict, spectrum, strictly, restrict, district, African, lecture, collect, American, restriction, hurricane, collector, collection, collective, reflection.