Random good picture Not show
1. Electric rays stun their prey with huge electrical discharges.
2. We can transmute water power into electrical power.
3. Electrical power is supplied by underground cables.
4. A defect was found in the water-cooling/electrical circuit.sentence dictionary
5. The factory supplies electrical components for cars.
6. The cooker isn't working because of an electrical fault.
7. We will be subcontracting most of the electrical work.
8. The microphone converts acoustic waves to electrical signals for transmission.
9. An unexpected surge in electrical power caused the computer to crash.
10. Side cutters are useful for cutting electrical flex to length.
11. These are the electrical connectors, cased in waterproof plastic.
12. The company is a world leader in electrical goods.
13. The building's electrical system was completely inadequate.
14. The fire was started by an electrical short-circuit.
15. The test records the electrical activity of the brain.
16. Don't meddle with the electrical wiring.
17. Someone has tampered with the electrical circuits.
18. There is a fault in the electrical system.
19. You have to pay duty on all electrical goods.
20. All our electrical goods are fully guaranteed.
21. Don't place carpets over electrical wires.
22. The watt is a unit of electrical power.
23. This machine has an electrical fault.
24. Amplifier is electrical device which make sounds louder.
25. An electrical overload caused the fuse to blow.
26. I think it's got an electrical fault.
27. They've found a major fault with the electrical system.
28. An electrical storm blanketed out TV reception.
29. Remove the circuit fuse before beginning electrical work.
30. Today the principal tools for prospecting the brain are electrical.
More similar words: electric, electricity, electronic, electronics, electroplating, elect, select, selected, election, selection, historical, historically, telecommunications, doctrine, trick, strict, spectrum, strictly, restrict, district, African, lecture, collect, American, restriction, hurricane, collector, collection, collective, reflection.