Random good picture Not show
1. His most significant political achievement was the abolition of the death penalty.
2. The decision will inevitably lead to political tensions.
3. He was one of the most perceptive US political commentators.
4. The conservative old guard had re-established its political supremacy.
5. Voters have a choice between three main political parties.
6. He dismissed the Senator's comments as ' political posturing '.
7. Political leaders united yesterday to condemn the latest wave of violence.
8. Everyone is free to engage in peaceful political activity.
9. His political ideas are rather extreme.
10. Recent electoral shocks have shaken the European political landscape.
11. They became pawns in the political battle.
12. Henry was forced to leave his motherland for political reasons.
13. He triumphed over his political enemies.
14. The Chinese political system has evolved over a long period of time.
15. His resignation after thirteen years is a political bombshell.
16. He maintains a rigidly right-wing political stance.
17. The levels of trade union and political activism in this country have greatly declined in the past fifteen years.
18. City employees cannot contribute to political campaigns.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. He is now retiring from political life and has gone abroad.
20. His election to the presidency climaxed his political career.
21. The British present political system has evolved over several centuries.
22. Political changes in eastern Europe opened the floodgates to thousands of people who wished to emigrate.
23. The play makes a strong political statement.
24. The group has no affiliation to any political party.
25. The National Front is an extremely right-wing political party in Britain.
26. The Society is not affiliated with any political party.
27. If something could disenchant voters, it would be the image of a political leader who is relying on an omnipotent image to woo votes.
28. The interplay between the new politics and the modern media will unbalance the political process and inhibit its workings.
29. The debate is being conducted almost exclusively on party political lines.
30. They hyped up the crowd with TV to sell their political policy.
More similar words: politically, politician, critical, metropolitan, vertical, identical, practical, theoretical, practically, statistical, dramatically, automatically, police, policy, critic, coalition, facilities, typical, medical, logical, ethical, radical, musical, criticize, typically, chemical, basically, tropical, clinical, classical.