Random good picture Not show
1. The decision will inevitably lead to political tensions.
2. The conservative old guard had re-established its political supremacy.
3. Voters have a choice between three main political parties.
4. Everyone is free to engage in peaceful political activity.
5. His political ideas are rather extreme.
6. Recent electoral shocks have shaken the European political landscape.
7. They became pawns in the political battle.
8. He triumphed over his political enemies.
9. His resignation after thirteen years is a political bombshell.
10. He maintains a rigidly right-wing political stance.
11. City employees cannot contribute to political campaigns.
12. His election to the presidency climaxed his political career.
13. The play makes a strong political statement.
14. The group has no affiliation to any political party.
15. The Society is not affiliated with any political party.
16. I find his political ideas totally repugnant.
17. The scandal sent tremors through the political establishment.
18. I've never had any political aspirations.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. He began his political career as a student .
20. An invasion would certainly precipitate a political crisis.
21. He regards the political process with disdain.
22. The political situation has grown increasingly oppressive.
23. Politicians across the political spectrum have denounced the act.
24. The Democrats have emerged triumphant from the political crisis.
25. His political ardor led him into many arguments.
26. The abortion issue is political dynamite.
27. The era was characterized by political and cultural turbulence.
28. Corruption corrodes public confidence in a political system.
29. Complete political unity is impossible to achieve.
30. He works in the embassy's political section.
More similar words: politically, politician, critical, metropolitan, vertical, identical, practical, theoretical, practically, statistical, dramatically, automatically, police, policy, critic, coalition, facilities, typical, medical, logical, ethical, radical, musical, criticize, typically, chemical, basically, tropical, clinical, classical.