Random good picture Not show
2. Her interests are in the realm of practical politics.
3. I like to be practical about things.
4. Earning a living is a practical matter.
5. He had a practical outlook on life.
6. In practical terms, it means spending less.
7. Renewable sources of energy must be used where practical.
8. By tradition, people play practical jokes on 1 April.
9. There are some obvious practical applications of the research.
10. My lack of practical experience was a disadvantage.
11. I'm a very practical person.
12. I passed the written exam but failed the practical.
13. She was a practical,(sentencedict.com) unsentimental woman.
14. For entirely practical reasons, children are not invited.
15. It's an interesting idea but there are many practical difficulties.
16. Your practical jokes will redound on you / your own head one day.
17. I'm practical about everything.
18. She has theoretical knowledge of teaching, but no practical experience.
19. Qualifications are important but practical experience is always an advantage.
20. From a purely practical point of view, the house is too small.
21. He is a practical man and doesn't like empty talk.
22. The decoration and furnishings had to be practical enough for a family home.
23. He lacks practical experience.
24. This book is too theoretical; I need a practical guide.
25. It's a theoretical matter as well as a practical one.
26. They wanted to design a machine that was both attractive and practical.
27. The people in the rural areas use mud bricks only as an immediate, practical necessity.
28. To be authentic, the good are well rewarded; work to be practical, walking only solid!
29. The scheme seems on the surface to be quite practical.
30. The assessment for the course involves written assignments and practical tests.
More similar words: practically, practice, in practice, out of practice, practitioner, fraction, tactic, attraction, attractive, vertical, critical, interaction, identical, political, theoretical, politically, characteristic, dramatically, statistical, automatically, pragmatic, attract, interact, distract, abstract, contract, contractor, active, action, radical.