Similar words: toward, untoward, wage, New Age, storage, wagon, town, bandwagon. Meaning: ['stəʊɪdʒ] n. 1. the charge for stowing goods 2. a room in which things are stored 3. the act of packing or storing away.
Random good picture Not show
1. Stowage is provided in lined lockers beneath the berths.
2. Aft of him was stowage space for a collapsible dinghy, maintenance platforms and a spare propeller!
3. The removable zip bag stowage between the front seats has gone.
4. The boot is decently sized, too, and internal stowage space is generous.
5. Stowage for a Danforth-type anchor is provided in the starboard side deck close to the shroud anchorage.
6. The second mate will make a stowage plan.
7. Fill up broken stowage with small stowage.
8. Oh, you mean, the application for Special Stowage Order.
9. I've got the loading list and the stowage plan.
10. What do you mean by the term of Stowage Factor?
11. There are some special requirements for the stowage of the concrete mixers.
12. The original stowage plan and the boat are in the Purser. I'll give you afterwards.
13. You can make out the stowage plan according to the loading list.
14. Chief officer, I'm foreman. I need stowage plan and the loading sequence.
15. Scope: General Cargo Stowage and advisory services . Business Agent and advisory services. Business Agent.
16. Review the carrier's cargo stowage plan is consistent with security needs.
17. Allocates containers to stowage locations ( load and discharge ).
18. Scope: Stowage of goods transport services . Stowage goods transport services.
19. The stowage planner is compiling the loading plan. Please wait a moment.
20. The aft compartment of the ascent stage was used for equipment stowage.
21. Spacious for six adults, there are three cabins, each with excellent stowage.
22. On deck, commitment to cruising continues - a vast centre cockpit offers comfort, security and generous stowage areas.
23. Each of the crew also has two modest plastic trays for personal stowage.
24. Sleeping arrangements vary depending on the space taken up by equipment stowage.
25. Chief mate, I need more information about parcels and stowage.
26. Alternate entry guides to be arranged at different heights in order to facilitate stowage of containers.
27. That could have happened in transit due to improper stowage.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. We'll start loading as soon as you affirm the stowage plan.
29. Very user - friendly by one - button - operation, chassis with integrated tanks, hose and accessory stowage.
30. Cargo is not enough, so we can not meet your stowage plan.