Random good picture Not show
(1) This new glue makes a firmer bond.
(2) Use extra stuffing to make the cushions firmer.
(3) We will then have a firmer foundation of fact on which to build theories.
(4) Shares ended 1.7 per cent firmer on the Frankfurt exchange.
(5) 'No,' she repeated, her voice firmer this time.
(6) He could scarcely have given him a firmer hint if he had hit him over the head with a mallet.
(7) The six-cylinder model has a firmer and lower suspension, though it still produces a comfortable ride.
(8) Firmer proposals should be available by early autumn this year, and more information will be sent to centres at that time.
(9) As darkness gains a firmer grip the songbirds fade and the owls start.
(10) We can thus put our study on a firmer basis of observation and evidence than if we took a broader domain.
(11) The unsalted eggplant had a firmer, slightly fibrous texture while the salted eggplant was creamier and slightly pillowy.
(12) What you need is a firmer mattress.
(13) With John Ingram we are on firmer ground.
(14) The ecu link may provide a firmer anchor for inflationary expectations.
(15) Such a pulsating close battle required firmer handling than administered by Brian Wallis, for there were quite a few personal grudges raging.
(16) Perhaps I should have been firmer from the beginning and refused the solicitude of Narendra and his associates.
(17) Kaufman's not shy about comparing his latest, Terror Firmer, to a certain recent hit starring Anthony Hopkins.
(18) This glue is our new product and makes a firmer bond.
(19) Things will come to you as it is planned for you. The firmer you grip, the easier you lose. We've tried and cherished, we have a clear conscience. Let the fate take care of the rest.
(20) The third and most positive option is to work together towards a firmer commitment to the marriage.
(21) In regard to the wealth of individual secular priests we are on firmer ground.
(22) Was this just because she saw herself as a Frieda Lawrence figure, or was there some firmer basis for it?
(23) Tofu is available fresh or in long-life packs; the fresh variety has a firmer texture.
(24) Would seeing a re-run of the incident, as he had recounted it, help Terry Gill to a firmer conclusion?
(25) I walked taller and the ground I walked on seemed firmer. Sentencedict.com
(26) Republican presidential hopefuls have all claimed that they would take a firmer stance towards Moscow.
(27) But development in post-war Britain would be on a rather firmer footing.
(28) In fact, the learning rule can be given a firmer foundation.
(29) As the child gets angrier, your tone continues to be empathetic but gets firmer.
(30) Brussels: Renewed confidence on the first day of the new forward account enabled shares to close firmer in heavy trading.
More similar words: confirmed, firm, firmly, firm up, confirm, impairment, former, farmer, infirmity, terra firma, performer, formerly, by fair means or foul, chairman, armed, informed, torment, permeate, garment, permeated, fired, first, tormented, fire up, on fire, mere, impermeable, watermelon, at first, mercy.