Random good picture Not show
(1) The new laws allow the confiscation of assets purchased with proceeds of the drugs trade.
(2) The provisions on drug trafficking streamline the confiscation procedure.
(3) Debate over the far-reaching consequences of the attempted confiscation action should not die with their acquittal.
(4) The judge said he would hold an assets confiscation hearing on Emmett in November.
(5) The fund will take out insurance against confiscation and government interference in the repatriation of profits.
(6) If convicted they now face heavy fines, confiscation of goods, and even imprisonment.
(7) Special confiscation orders are problematic for a number of reasons.
(8) He demanded the confiscation of all private estates, the nationalization of the land, and its management by local peasant soviets.
(9) Judge orders confiscation of smuggler's ￡1.5m assets Drugs baron faces 15 years in solitary.
(10) Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
(11) Confiscation is distinct from expropriation.
(12) The handling regulation for confiscation articles was not confirmed by the health administration.
(13) The orphan remembered with hatred the confiscation in his childhood institution of a teddy bear.
(14) The confiscation of dangerous goods be forfeited to produce documentary evidence.
(15) Government confiscation of children because the parent complains about mind control effects.
(16) If confiscation once began[sentence dictionary](sentencedict.com), it was he - the worker and the saver - who would be looted.
(17) DeficIt'spending is simply a scheme for the confiscation of wealth.
(18) Confiscation of smuggled property is part of the penalty for certain offences.
(19) The confiscation of the smuggled goods frustrated the smuggler greatly.
(20) You rule out confiscation.
(21) Confiscation of vessel; and Other maritime administrative punishments provided for by laws and administrative regulations.
(22) If found guilty of this crime they face heavy fines, confiscation of goods and even imprisonment.
(23) This gave wide investigative powers, and made possible the seizing, freezing and confiscation of assets.
(24) Pavlov's allegations contradicted earlier official statements which portrayed the currency confiscation as an attack on black marketeers and excess money supply.
(25) Paying taxes would diminish profits and increase the risk of loss by confiscation of the goods.
(26) Article 39 The public property of a labor union shall not be subject to confiscation.
(27) At the end of the Second World War Korea was under-developed industrially and in terms of infrastructure, and famine was widespread as a result of Japanese confiscation of food-stocks.
(28) They had not been broken by the crash of empires, the machetes of revolting slaves, war, rebellion, proscription , confiscation.
(29) The 22 nd minute , the Salihamijiqi periphery volley shot is assisted by Ye the confiscation.
(30) If he had been Loyalist they would have been able to seize his lands for confiscation.
More similar words: confiscate, confederation, confrontation, conflagration, ratification, gratification, fiscal, education, location, fiscal year, educational, invocation, indication, medication, altercation, implication, publication, deprecation, vindication, application, discrimination, constitutional convention, communication, equivocation, certification, clarification, prevarication, confide, confine, confirm.