Random good picture Not show
1. The inquiry was critical of her work.
2. The supervisor is always very critical.
3. Tom's parents were highly critical of the school.
4. Many economists are critical of the government's economic policies.
5. He is very temperamental and critical.
6. The report was sharply critical of the police.
7. We are at a critical time in history.
8. That was a critical moment.
9. Tom's mother was highly critical of the school's approach.
10. She became openly critical of party policy.
11. Her latest novel has won great critical acclaim.
12. The economy is just one of several critical problems the country is grappling with.
13. Other insurers will allow you to bolt on critical illness cover to standard life cover.
14. Greg's tendency to be critical made him unpopular with his co-workers.
15. Despite the critical acclaim, the novel did not sell well.
16. This courageous and subversive movie has attracted widespread critical support.
17. This view is contrary to the aims of critical social research for a number of reasons.
18. Some parents were critical of attempts to indoctrinate children in green ideology.
19. He remains in a critical condition in a California hospital.
20. She has written a major critical appraisal/study of Saul Bellow's novels.
21. The first chapter presents a critical review of the existing nursery education system.
22. Only in this way can the critical mass of participation be reached.
23. The boy's condition has been downgraded from critical to serious.
24. He made some highly critical remarks.
25. The book received great critical acclaim.
26. It's not typical of Gill to be so critical.
27. These poems have received a lot of critical attention.
28. Despite his great commercial success he still yearns for critical approval.
29. We had better call in a specialist at this critical moment.
30. I don't know is it right All the love stories have a critical point, one hour, one day,(Sentencedict.com ) those who have been careful to save gold all disappeared. Save the children suddenly sad cry.
More similar words: critic, criticize, political, politically, vertical, practical, identical, practically, theoretical, statistical, dramatically, automatically, criteria, British, radical, logical, medical, musical, typical, ethical, tropical, clinical, chemical, typically, basically, politician, ironically, physically, classical, historical.