Random good picture Not show
1. McCartney was also keen to write in a classical idiom, rather than a pop one.
2. I like the clean-cut shapes of classical architecture.
3. Both Bach and Beethoven wrote classical music.
4. Do you prefer classical music like Mozart and Mahler, or pop?
5. Classical dance in its purest form requires symmetry and balance.
6. A performer in evening dress plays classical selections on the violin.
7. In the classical music world these days, authentic instruments are where it's at.
8. He numbers among the best classical actors in Britain.
9. Guests gathered under the classical portico of the hotel.
10. She's never shown a glimmer of interest in classical music.
11. I can't understand classical literature.
12. He plays classical music,(sentence dictionary) as well as pop and jazz.
13. Gardiner has pursued relentlessly high standards in performing classical music.
14. She was reading for a degree of classical literature in Oxford when the war broke out.
15. Fokine did not change the steps of classical ballet; instead he found new ways of using them.
16. Einstein's new theory on optics changed classical scientific ideas about light.
17. She listens to classical music for relaxation.
18. He studied classical architecture and design in Rome.
19. I don't really like classical music.
20. The design of the building is modelled on classical Greek forms.
21. I have some classical records but not very many.
22. I love the classical lines of his dress designs.
23. I could not force my body into the contortions required by classical ballet.
24. The newcomer on the radio scene is a commercial station devoted to classical music.
25. He said that the new building merely aped the classical traditions.
26. What do you want to listen to - jazz, classical or pop?
27. Marsalis has a formidable reputation in both jazz and classical music.
28. Jazz just isn't my cup of tea - I prefer classical music.
29. Before creating this sculpture, she studied all the masterpieces of classical antiquity.
30. The mature works of Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven and Schubert belong to the Classical period.
More similar words: classic, classify, class, a class, classroom, middle-class, musical, basically, the working class, physically, assign, assist, massive, assist in, assistant, assignment, assistance, typical, radical, logical, medical, ethical, chemical, typically, clinical, critical, tropical, vertical, technical, historical.