Random good picture Not show
1. I can't understand classical literature.
2. I like the clean-cut shapes of classical architecture.
3. Both Bach and Beethoven wrote classical music.
4. McCartney was also keen to write in a classical idiom, rather than a pop one.
5. Do you prefer classical music like Mozart and Mahler, or pop?
6. Classical dance in its purest form requires symmetry and balance.
7. A performer in evening dress plays classical selections on the violin.
8. He numbers among the best classical actors in Britain.
9. Guests gathered under the classical portico of the hotel.
10. She listens to classical music for relaxation.
11. He studied classical architecture and design in Rome.
12. I'm interested in classical architecture.
13. I don't really like classical music.
14. I have some classical records but not very many.
15. I love the classical lines of his dress designs.
16. There is classical music playing in the background.
17. Under Charlemagne's instructions,(sentence dictionary) many classical texts were recopied.
18. These are classical examples of food allergy.
19. She is one of the immortals of classical opera.
20. I'm uninterested in classical architecture.
21. His writings were deeply subjected to the classical style.
22. Classical scientific ideas about light were changed by Einstein.
23. I'm not very big on classical music.
24. 'Swan Lake' is one of the great classical ballets.
25. She had a classical,(sentencedict.com) womanly shape.
26. The pillars give a classical elegance to the room.
27. He is keenly interested in classical English literature.
28. I'm fond of listening classical music.
29. She was well acquainted with classical literature.
30. I could not force my body into the contortions required by classical ballet.
More similar words: classic, classify, class, a class, classroom, middle-class, musical, basically, the working class, physically, assign, assist, massive, assist in, assistant, assignment, assistance, typical, radical, logical, medical, ethical, chemical, typically, clinical, critical, tropical, vertical, technical, historical.