Random good picture Not show
1) The company's entire assets are now in hock to the banks.
2) Households accumulate wealth across a broad spectrum of assets.
3) At the year end, net assets were ￡18 million.
4) Investment in fixed assets is an important vehicle for ensuring that the latest technology is available to business.
5) The court ordered the seizure of his assets.
6) The bank has assets of more than ￡1 billion.
7) The business disposed of all its capital assets.
8) The company has increased its UK assets.
9) The courts can order a company's assets to be frozen.
10) The bank had sufficient liquid assets to continue operations.
11) He transferred all his assets into his wife's name.
12) The tourist industry requires that the country's cultural assets be made more accessible.
13) Under these laws, he said, Mr. Rice's assets could have been frozen.
14) The firm defaulted on its debt and its assets were seized.
15) The business failed because its assets were not so great as its liabilities.
16) What is the current replacement cost of these assets?
17) They must prove they own ￡250[sentencedict.com],000 of realisable assets.
18) He had to realize all his assets to pay off his debts.
19) Net assets have grown to $169 million.
20) They had to sell their assets to keep the business afloat.
21) The company lists its current assets at $56.9 million.
22) After selling all its assets, the bank was still half a million dollars in the hole.
23) The company's assets have been frozen.
24) There is concern that police use the law to confiscate assets from people who have committed minor offences.
25) The rump of the party does in fact still have considerable assets.
26) My father's business is failing; he's mortgaged all his assets so as to save it.
27) Last June,(http://sentencedict.com/assets.html) he closed his business voluntarily and signed his assets over to someone else.
28) The company is divesting itself of some of its assets.
29) It has grown from a one-man business to a multi-million dollar business with close to $10 million in assets.
30) The group had hoped to chip away at its debts by selling assets.