Synonym: bionomic, bionomical, ecologic. Similar words: biological, theological, ideological, technological, psychological, logical, apologize, psychologist. Meaning: [‚iːkə'lɒdʒɪkl] adj. 1. characterized by the interdependence of living organisms in an environment 2. of or relating to the science of ecology.
Random good picture Not show
1. Each animal has its ecological niche.
2. They were warned of the ecological catastrophe to come.
3. Large dams have harmed Siberia's delicate ecological balance.
4. The Black Sea is facing ecological catastrophe as a result of pollution.
5. Various ecological issues have come to the fore since the discovery of the hole in the Earth's ozone layer.
6. We risk upsetting the ecological balance of the area.
7. Ecological problems usually require holistic solutions.
8. The ecological consequences of a nuclear war are incalculable.
9. The region has been declared an ecological disaster zone.
10. High petrol taxes are defensible on ecological grounds.
11. From an ecological viewpoint(Sentencedict.com), the motorway has been a disaster.
12. The ecological disaster is partly a product of letting everything rip in order to increase production.
13. It's an ecological disaster with no parallel anywhere else in the world.
14. The ecological effects of the factory need to be balanced against the employment it generates.
15. The destruction of the rain forests is an ecological disaster that threatens the future of life on Earth.
16. "Ecological" has become one of the most overworked adjectives among manufacturers of garden supplies.
17. These statistics are important from an ecological point of view.
18. Ecological balance would be broken by the fact that rabbits overabound on the grasslands.
19. Ecological groups say that nothing is being done to tackle the problem.
20. The ecological D-Day he posits is compelling and complex.
21. Are there problems with ecological or individualist fallacies?
22. Scientists say the oil spill is an ecological catastrophe.
23. The challenges of hunger, of poverty,[Sentencedict] of ecological crisis.
24. You also need an ecological and behavioral niche.
25. But in ecological terms, something catastrophic had occurred.
26. It needs to respect basic ecological laws.
27. The species found fall into three loosely-defined ecological groupings.
28. If they do this, ecological catastrophe is inevitable.
29. Scientists have described the Aral sea as the site of the worst ecological disaster on earth.
30. They have so far failed to come to grips with the ecological problems.
More similar words: biological, theological, ideological, technological, psychological, logical, apologize, psychologist, economically, Color., color, colony, geology, biology, theology, apology, ideology, colonial, colorful, psychology, technology, typical, musical, radical, ethical, medical, critical, tropical, clinical, typically.