Random good picture Not show
1. Each animal has its ecological niche.
2. The Black Sea is facing ecological catastrophe as a result of pollution.
3. Various ecological issues have come to the fore since the discovery of the hole in the Earth's ozone layer.
4. They were warned of the ecological catastrophe to come.
5. Large dams have harmed Siberia's delicate ecological balance.
6. We risk upsetting the ecological balance of the area.
7. Ecological problems usually require holistic solutions.
8. From an ecological viewpoint, the motorway has been a disaster.
9. The ecological disaster is partly a product of letting everything rip in order to increase production.
10. It's an ecological disaster with no parallel anywhere else in the world.
11. The ecological effects of the factory need to be balanced against the employment it generates.
12. The destruction of the rain forests is an ecological disaster that threatens the future of life on Earth.
13. The ecological consequences of a nuclear war are incalculable.
14. "Ecological" has become one of the most overworked adjectives among manufacturers of garden supplies.
15. The region has been declared an ecological disaster zone.
16. These statistics are important from an ecological point of view.
17. High petrol taxes are defensible on ecological grounds.
18. Ecological balance would be broken by the fact that rabbits overabound on the grasslands.
19. Ecological groups say that nothing is being done to tackle the problem.
20. The ecological D-Day he posits is compelling and complex.
21. Perhaps the most conspicuous flaw in reports of ecological apocalypse is lack of information.
22. The Global Communications Group links ecological and other political activists via the Net.
23. Are there problems with ecological or individualist fallacies?
24. For any one ecological group, such as the dinosaurs[sentencedict.com],[Sentencedict] it is comparatively easy to find a possible cause.
25. The Ecological Impact of Nitrates Two rivers illustrate the impact of nitrate pollution.
26. Scientists say the oil spill is an ecological catastrophe.
27. Scientists have described the Aral sea as the site of the worst ecological disaster on earth.
28. They have so far failed to come to grips with the ecological problems.
29. By contrast, the appeal of the industrial co-operative remains unchallengeable, its ecological niche exclusive to it.
30. We could conceivably escape disaster, but we seem destined, absent real change, for ecological impoverishment.
More similar words: biological, theological, ideological, technological, psychological, logical, apologize, psychologist, economically, Color., color, colony, geology, biology, theology, apology, ideology, colonial, colorful, psychology, technology, typical, musical, radical, ethical, medical, critical, tropical, clinical, typically.