Random good picture Not show
1. This is the identical room we stayed in last year.
2. We are identical in our views of what should be done.
3. His fingerprints were identical with those left on the door.
4. Nutritionally, infant formulas are almost identical to breast milk.
5. I've got three identical blue suits.
6. The handwriting on both cheques is identical.
7. They churn out 000 identical toy trains every day.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The two rooms were virtually identical.
9. She wore the identical dress on both occasions.
10. They churn out 3 000 identical toy trains every day.
11. Her dress is almost identical to mine.
12. The two pictures are similar, although not identical.
13. These are identical prints made from a wood - block.
14. These two designs are almost identical.
15. At first glance the twins look identical.
16. Your biochemistry is almost identical to that of your cat.
17. The two systems are, in effect,(sentencedict.com) identical.
18. This knife is identical to the one used in the attack.
19. The documents were identical in almost every particular.
20. All three methods yielded identical results.
21. The sisters were identical in appearance and character.
22. The interests of both parties may not be identical, but they do overlap considerably.
23. This is the identical knife with which the murder was committed.
24. Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
25. Hospitals always seem such impersonal places - rows of identical beds in dull grey rooms.
26. Different spreadsheet packages tend to be similar, though not necessarily identical.
27. A coral reef is built by the accretion of tiny, identical organisms.
28. We flew over the city with its serried ranks of identical grey houses.
29. The words 'elevator' and 'lift' are different in form but identical in meaning.
30. It's not entirely implausible that a galaxy could be identical to our own.
More similar words: identification, identify, identity, residential, presidential, critical, vertical, political, practical, incident, evident, practically, theoretical, politically, resident, statistical, dramatically, ideological, diffident, confident, president, enticing, automatically, by accident, sentiment, evidence, residence, presidency, pedantic, romantic.