Random good picture Not show
1. Nutritionally, infant formulas are almost identical to breast milk.
2. I've got three identical blue suits.
3. The handwriting on both cheques is identical.
4. This is the identical room we stayed in last year.
5. We are identical in our views of what should be done.
6. His fingerprints were identical with those left on the door.
7. Their twins are virtually identical.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. They churn out 000 identical toy trains every day.
9. The two rooms were virtually identical.
10. She wore the identical dress on both occasions.
11. Her dress is almost identical to mine.
12. The two pictures are similar,[sentencedict.com] although not identical.
13. These two designs are almost identical.
14. At first glance the twins look identical.
15. The two systems are, in effect, identical.
16. The documents were identical in almost every particular.
17. All three methods yielded identical results.
18. The sisters were identical in appearance and character.
19. My opinion is identical with his.
20. The two designs were practically identical.
21. The ingredients are identical with those of competing products.
22. In effect, the two systems are identical.
23. The measurements of both rooms were identical.
24. The two houses were more or less identical.
25. This picture is identical to one my mother has.
26. Each person's genetic code is unique except in the case of identical twins.
27. Hospitals always seem such impersonal places - rows of identical beds in dull grey rooms.
28. Different spreadsheet packages tend to be similar, though not necessarily identical.
29. A coral reef is built by the accretion of tiny, identical organisms.
30. We flew over the city with its serried ranks of identical grey houses.
More similar words: identification, identify, identity, residential, presidential, critical, vertical, political, practical, incident, evident, practically, theoretical, politically, resident, statistical, dramatically, ideological, diffident, confident, president, enticing, automatically, by accident, sentiment, evidence, residence, presidency, pedantic, romantic.