Random good picture Not show
(1) She dared the danger of bankruptcy.
(2) Small travel operators are facing bankruptcy.
(3) The bank rescued the company from bankruptcy. Sentencedict.com
(4) Bankruptcy was the blight of the family.
(5) Bankruptcy is a real possibility if sales don't improve.
(6) Is the business drifting towards bankruptcy?
(7) The company is on the brink of bankruptcy.
(8) His firm is just on thin ice of bankruptcy.
(9) Many established firms were facing bankruptcy.
(10) Bankruptcy is a common phenomenon in an economic recession.
(11) They were sliding towards bankruptcy.
(12) His failure knelled the bankruptcy of the company.
(13) It is the only country to have declared bankruptcy.
(14) Bankruptcy was the death of his plans.
(15) The factory had been driven into bankruptcy.
(16) The threat of bankruptcy hung over the company.
(17) The company was forced into bankruptcy.
(18) We capitalized our assets to avoid bankruptcy.
(19) Subsequently, the company filed for bankruptcy.
(20) The company is tottering on the edge of bankruptcy.
(21) Their profligate lifestyle resulted in bankruptcy.
(22) The omen of bankruptcy hung over the company.
(23) The defendant has a bankruptcy order against him.
(24) Bankruptcy is a distinct possibility if sales don't improve.
(25) The company filed for bankruptcy in 1993.
(26) The recession and hospital bills drove them into bankruptcy.
(27) The tycoon is on the verge of bankruptcy.
(28) The bank loan saved her company from bankruptcy.
(29) Three of the hotels are in receivership, and others are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy.
(30) In 1999 it was revealed that he was close to bankruptcy.