Random good picture Not show
1. The film's haunting musical theme stayed in my head for days.
2. All the musical instruments had been tuned up before the concert began.
3. When he began his musical career, King played only for black audiences.
4. She has a strong musical bias.
5. The new musical is a good showcase for her talents.
6. She recast her novel as a musical comedy.
7. It's a musical instrument made of brass, somewhat like a cornet and with a similar compass.
8. He's written a new West End musical.
9. He made no pretence of great musical knowledge.
10. She is endowed with great musical ability.
11. She was born into a very musical family.
12. The drum is one of the oldest musical instruments.
13. The article uses rather specialized musical terminology.
14. Their new musical opened to glowing reviews.
15. New York is the international capital of the musical avantgarde.
16. She has no formal musical qualifications.
17. Blues is a musical form that uses a lot of repetition.
18. It was remade as a musical.
19. What do you think to this new musical group?
20. Professor Mackay will give a seminar on musical settings of Verlaine's poetry.
21. He supplied annotations to nearly 15,000 musical works.
22. The society often arranges poetry readings and musical evenings.
23. Her musical talent has been a little overstated.
24. That new musical went over in a big way.
25. The National Theatre hit the jackpot with its first musical,[sentencedict.com/musical.html] "Guys and Dolls".
26. They are preparing for the presentation of a new musical.
27. Some of the younger pop bands try to imitate their musical heroes from the past.
28. Every sound was muffled, every noise changed to something soft and musical. No more tramping hoofs, no more rattling wheels! Only the chiming of the sleigh-bells, beating as swift and merrily as the hearts of children.
29. It is not a good idea to pressurize children into playing a musical instrument.
30. The film is ravishing to look at and boasts a sensuous musical score.
More similar words: music, musician, music stand, basically, physically, classical, ethical, typical, radical, logical, medical, typically, clinical, chemical, tropical, critical, vertical, ironically, historical, technical, political, identical, practical, theoretical, mechanical, biological, politically, practically, electrical, historically.