Synonym: condemnable, criminal, deplorable, vicious. Similar words: comprehensible, comprehensive, comprehension, ostensible, apprehend, apprehended, ostensibly, be responsible for. Meaning: [‚reprɪ'hensəbl] adj. bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure.
Random good picture Not show
1. His conduct was thoroughly reprehensible.
2. I find their behaviour morally reprehensible .
3. Yourconduct/attitude is most reprehensible.
4. Is the decline, where documented, reprehensible?
5. I find their behavior morally reprehensible.
6. It was highly reprehensible for a young girl who had not been properly initiated into the status of motherhood to become pregnant.
7. Belief is involuntary; nothing involuntary is meritorious or reprehensible. A man ought not to be considered worse or better for his belief. Percy Bysshe Shelley
8. Reprehensible as the crime was, the girls were put on a train to Minneapolis to live with an aunt.
9. His evasion of his clear duty was reprehensible.
10. A reprehensible notion came into his head.
11. The violence by anti-government protestors was reprehensible.
12. It was reprehensible of him to be so disloyal.
13. Lying is not seen as being morally reprehensible any strong way.
14. Adultery is as reprehensible for a husband as for a wife.
15. She was not reprehensible in any way - just a full - blood animal glowing with a love of life.
16. Was it hot in that morally reprehensible kind of way?
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. Mr Cramer said the violence by anti-government protestors was reprehensible.
18. His crackdown on asylum seekers and his humiliating voucher system are reprehensible.
19. In Los dos amigos the parents feelings are proved reprehensible and unjust and the virtuous characters' attitudes praiseworthy.
20. Keeping remand prisoners in police stations is another matter and is reprehensible.
21. But they do suggest that public funds were used for private purposes in a reprehensible way.
22. Sweetman splits his subject in half into Gauguin, a morally reprehensible man, and Gauguin, a heroic artist.
23. Yet in both passages the complaints are clearly meant to be regarded as reprehensible.
24. PARLIAMENT MINISTER : " Minister is as well as morally reprehensible , this statement is absolutely untrue. "
25. My admittedly somewhat speculative, are that they probably do not consider their actions as reprehensible.
26. Of course there are things that we find tragic and reprehensible about the Chinese system.
More similar words: comprehensible, comprehensive, comprehension, ostensible, apprehend, apprehended, ostensibly, be responsible for, inexpressible, visible, feasible, possible, sensibility, represent, impossible, permissible, accessible, entrepreneur, representation, representative, as soon as possible, forehead, rehearse, sibling, impossibly, reprieve, reprisal, reprimand, reproach, reprobate.