Random good picture Not show
1. The party's principles are basically egalitarian.
2. He believes that all people are basically evil.
3. The official report basically exonerated everyone.
4. Basically it was a fine performance I have only minor quibbles to make about her technique.
5. Despite her criticisms(Sentencedict.com), she is basically very fond of you.
6. This gun is designed for one purpose—it's basically to kill people.
7. The two approaches are basically very similar.
8. There have been some problems but basically it's a good system.
9. She takes a basically conservative view of society.
10. She has a conception of people as being basically good.
11. It was basically a selfish act, though no doubt a sophist would argue that it was done for the general good.
12. Contrary to popular belief , gorillas are basically shy, gentle creatures.
13. Yes, that's basically correct.
14. Basically the system ought to have worked.
15. Basically, I'm just lazy.
16. He basically just sits there and does nothing all day.
17. She started using chat lines basically for someone to talk to.
18. She was basically fenced in by what the military wanted to do.
19. The plots of his books are basically all the same.
20. Well, basically, it's a matter of filling in a few forms.
21. The firm's finances are basically sound.
22. I was basically a dreadful coward.
23. I used to see him every night, basically.
24. Basically I think he would be someone who complemented me in terms of character.
25. As far as I can tell, Jason is basically a nice guy.
26. Basically, there's not a lot we can do about it.
27. I'm basically a bit of a square.
28. People are basically the same the world over.
29. She's made one or two slips - mainly spelling errors - but it's basically well written.
30. They weep crocodile tears for the poor and disadvantaged but are basically happy with things as they are.
More similar words: physically, basic, musical, classical, typically, ironically, politically, practically, historically, dramatically, economically, specifically, automatically, occasionally, typical, logical, ethical, radical, medical, vertical, tropical, critical, clinical, chemical, political, technical, identical, historical, practical, ecological.