Random good picture Not show
1. The party's principles are basically egalitarian.
2. He believes that all people are basically evil.
3. The official report basically exonerated everyone.
4. The two approaches are basically very similar.
5. She takes a basically conservative view of society.
6. Basically it was a fine performance I have only minor quibbles to make about her technique.
7. Despite her criticisms(Sentencedict.com), she is basically very fond of you.
8. Basically, I'm just lazy.
9. This gun is designed for one purpose—it's basically to kill people.
10. There have been some problems but basically it's a good system.
11. Basically the system ought to have worked.
12. The firm's finances are basically sound.
13. His heart is basically sound.
14. I was basically a dreadful coward.
15. I used to see him every night, basically.
16. I'm basically a bit of a square.
17. People are basically the same the world over.
18. Basically I agree with your plan.
19. Basically, he hadn't changed at all.
20. I believe that human beings are basically good.
21. All cheeses are made in basically the same way.
22. Their medical problems are basically physical in origin.
23. Basically, the article can be summarized in three sentences.
24. She has a conception of people as being basically good.
25. It was basically a selfish act, though no doubt a sophist would argue that it was done for the general good.
26. Contrary to popular belief , gorillas are basically shy, gentle creatures.
27. Yes, that's basically correct.
28. He basically just sits there and does nothing all day.
29. She's made one or two slips - mainly spelling errors - but it's basically well written.
30. They weep crocodile tears for the poor and disadvantaged but are basically happy with things as they are.
More similar words: physically, basic, musical, classical, typically, ironically, politically, practically, historically, dramatically, economically, specifically, automatically, occasionally, typical, logical, ethical, radical, medical, vertical, tropical, critical, clinical, chemical, political, technical, identical, historical, practical, ecological.