Similar words: mental, mentally, retirement, measurement, requirement, elementary, fundamental, experimental. Meaning: adj. increasing gradually by regular degrees or additions.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Most research proceeds by small incremental advances.
(2) Changes at the newspaper are more incremental than radical.
(3) However, we have a first-class record of incremental change.
(4) Since the incremental value is encoded in the operation field, there is room to specify a store address in the instruction.
(5) Given present quantitative disparities between East and West, incremental performance improvements do provide something to worry about.
(6) Competitive advantage today comes from continuous, incremental innovation and refinement of a variety of ideas that spread throughout the organization.
(7) But incremental changes for women, important as they are to individuals, are not structural changes.
(8) The training promises to provide empirical evidence of incremental improvements in staff effectiveness.
(9) If the incremental project can be accepted then the logical conclusion is to accept Project D in the first instance.
(10) A disposition to incremental change can deflect one from considering or even comprehending wider and more fundamental problems.
(11) The importance of incremental learning in some aspects of the curriculum is now widely accepted.
(12) In the incremental approach[sentencedict.com/incremental.html], choices are typically marginal changes from existing policies.
(13) The incremental approach is often appropriate for any child with considerable learning difficulties.
(14) These incremental gains will not be equal to the numbers of illiterate adults emerging from the public schools.
(15) Each of these incremental shifts represents only a brief moment in geological time.
(16) If play improvements are only incremental, why shell out the cash to buy a 32-bit rig or an N64?
(17) Citation totals - the large numbers of incremental additions to the sum of human knowledge.
(18) There is an incremental approach to the budgetary process. 3.
(19) Hiser suggested making incremental changes in cooking, eating and exercising.
(20) Mr Kennedy said that progress on reforms would be incremental.
(21) Most important, subscriber equipment needs to be upgraded only in those homes that are willing to pay for the incremental services.
(22) But the really pertinent question is why are we engaging in gradualistic, incremental tactics, or indeed any tactics at all?
(23) True mastery of design and development in multimedia demands more than an incremental change in existing established skills.
(24) The initial distribution between capitation and other expenditure followed an incremental approach as it was based on previous patterns of expenditure.
(25) In contrast, pragmatic parties hold more flexible goals and are oriented to moderate or incremental policy change.
(26) Unlike Big Ideas that beget standardized commodities, these products undergo a continuous process of incremental change and adaptation.
(27) The essential design of a grand piano, apart from incremental technical advances, has not changed for more than a century.
(28) Opinions differ about whether the going concern qualification does have incremental information content.
(29) Behe contends that evolutionists never try to explain how complex systems might have arisen through incremental changes.
(30) At best the ads would attract a very small incremental audience to the network.
More similar words: mental, mentally, retirement, measurement, requirement, elementary, fundamental, experimental, environmental, developmental, implementation, environmental protection, commencement, tremendous, entailment, rental, parental, accidental, element, amusement, basement, elements, movement, commentary, momentary, implement, amazement, abasement, statement, placement.