Synonym: political orientation, political theory. Similar words: ideological, geology, theology, apology, biology, theological, technology, psychology. Meaning: [‚aɪdɪ'ɑlədʒɪ /-'ɒl-] n. 1. an orientation that characterizes the thinking of a group or nation 2. imaginary or visionary theorization.
Random good picture Not show
1. The ideology has great influence in the world.
2. The party had a Marxist ideology.
3. Chomsky's review is entitled "Psychology and Ideology".
4. We hate to face the challenge of ideology.
5. His pop genius was ruined by idiotic hippy ideology.
6. Revolutionary language and ideology had largely reappeared.
7. Minimum government intervention was the new ideology.
8. The ideology of egalitarianism is still very much alive.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Golden Age: Ideology and cultural history.
10. Ideology does not enter the equation, and never has.
11. And Right-to-Life ideology has filled the vacuum.
12. Skepticism is part and parcel of the capitalist ideology.
13. Eventually the ancient traditions began to dilute the ideology.
14. In other words, the dominant ideology carries the day. 4.
15. The cornerstone of that ideology is the doctrine of judicial independence, to which we now turn.
16. However limited its immediate effects, the ideology of Enlightened Despotism was important in the long term.
17. Characteristically, the patriarchy thesis generates a revolutionary ideology rather than a fatalistic acceptance of determinism and relativism.
18. Here the interrelation between ideology and action is particularly complex.
19. But without a unifying ideology, once the outside threat goes away unity quickly disappears.
20. The party's policies were based on prejudice rather than on any coherent ideology.
21. Some parents were critical of attempts to indoctrinate children in green ideology.
22. Such an approach accords with the principles of socialist ideology.
23. He attributed the party's lack of success to an overemphasis on ideology and ideas.
24. They distanced themselves from the upper class and adopted a communist ideology.
25. To add spice to the debate, they disagreed about method and ideology.
26. These two men might be thought to represent the opposite poles of economic ideology.
27. Increasingly, the town planning movement came to be dominated by an institutionalized professional ideology.
28. First, the basic assumptions of such ideas in altered form were later developed into the ideology of the National Front.
29. There is considerable evidence from the eighteenth century of a new concern with childhood in middle-class ideology and practice.
30. As the school curriculum is usually determined by the dominant ideology in society at present, a multicultural approach has low status.
More similar words: ideological, geology, theology, apology, biology, theological, technology, psychology, video, ride on, decide on, apologize, biological, ecological, psychologist, technological, psychological, side by side, log, color, Color., catalog, logical, colony, dialogue, prolong, no longer, colorful, colonial, so long as.