Synonym: conception, creation, design, excogitation, foundation, founding, initiation, instauration, institution, introduction, invention, origination. Similar words: innovative, observation, reservation, conservation, nation, education, operation, equation. Meaning: [‚ɪnəʊ'veɪʃn] n. 1. a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation 2. the creation of something in the mind 3. the act of starting something for the first time; introducing something new.
Random good picture Not show
1. Too strict a regulatory system will stifle innovation.
2. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. Steve Jobs
3. We must encourage innovation if the company is to remain competitive.
4. Technical innovation is instrumental in improving the qualities of products.
5. The vegetarian burger was an innovation which was rapidly exported to Britain.
6. The mass movement for technical innovation is vigorously forging ahead in the factory.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Copernicus justified his innovation by citing respected authorities.
8. There's little room for innovation.
9. Capitalism stresses innovation, competition and individualism.
10. Technical innovation may occur directly in the factory.
11. An enterprise should encourage innovation.
12. Good management should be an instrument for innovation.
13. We need to encourage innovation in industry.
14. Healthy competition is a force for innovation.
15. We must promote originality and encourage innovation.
16. Mathematical astronomy was the great innovation by the Greeks of the 5th century BC.
17. He's already finished with that item of innovation and is now flying at higher game.
18. Increasing technological application and innovation in manufacturing industries result in more specialisation and distribution of processes on a global scale.
19. The innovation increases efficiency and saves electricity into the bargain.
20. Because of the sea and beautiful,(sentencedict.com) life because of setbacks and perfect. Learning for research and development. Work for innovation and brilliant.
21. Underpinning this success has been an exemplary record of innovation.
22. These mental exercises are designed to break linear thinking habits and encourage the creativity that is needed for innovation.
23. The company is very interested in product design and innovation.
24. The exhibition is an annual showcase for British design and innovation.
25. Large numbers of machine tools have been rushed out since the implementation of technological innovation.
26. Many people feel bewildered by the speed of technological innovation.
27. In her writing she strove for a balance between innovation and familiar prose forms.
28. To grow the business, he needs to develop management expertise and innovation across his team.
29. The strictness of the rules, even when liberally interpreted, has the effect of restricting innovation.
30. We have logged up a remarkable series of gains in technical innovation.
More similar words: innovative, observation, reservation, conservation, nation, education, operation, equation, zonation, donation, relation, formation, location, national, migration, isolation, sensation, violation, radiation, allegation, summation, inflation, situation, variation, evaluation, negotiation, limitation, medication, obligation, educational.