Random good picture Not show
(2) She gave three short hoots on the car horn.
(3) The knife has a horn handle.
(4) An impatient driver behind me sounded his horn.
(5) The main orchestral brass instruments are the horn, trumpet, trombone(http://sentencedict.com/horn.html), and tuba.
(6) The journey round Cape Horn demanded a high degree of seamanship.
(7) They circumnavigated Cape Horn Island in canoes.
(8) I never hoot my horn when I pick a girl up for a date.
(9) The taxi driver was angrily tooting his horn.
(10) He gave us a honk on his horn as he drove off.
(11) The driver sounded his horn when an old lady stood in front of his car.
(12) Don't try and horn in on our fun.
(13) The driver was blasting on his horn.
(14) Sounding the car's horn, she drove at high speed through the crowded streets.
(15) He played the tune on the horn.
(16) He beeped his horn at the cyclist.
(17) The sound of the automobile horn rasped on the ear.
(18) The ship sank off Cape Horn.
(19) The taxi driver gave a toot on the horn.
(20) He gave a furious blast on his horn.
(21) The driver blew / sounded his horn when an old lady with her dog stepped in front of his car.
(22) No need to honk the horn under such a traffic block.
(23) The waiting taxi gave a toot on its horn.
(24) Frightened by the car horn, the horse bolted.
(25) A truck went by and blew its horn at her.
(26) He sounded the car horn.
(27) He can logically infer that if the battery is dead then the horn will not sound.
(28) "Two gates there are for dreams," said Penelope to Odysseus after his ten years' wandering had ended. "One made for horn and one of for ivory.
(29) The storms had abated by the time they rounded Cape Horn.
(30) In 1978, Naomi James became the first woman to sail solo around the world via Cape Horn.