Random good picture Not show
(2) She gave three short hoots on the car horn.
(3) The knife has a horn handle.
(4) An impatient driver behind me sounded his horn.
(5) They circumnavigated Cape Horn Island in canoes.
(6) The taxi driver was angrily tooting his horn.
(7) The main orchestral brass instruments are the horn, trumpet, trombone(http://sentencedict.com/horn.html), and tuba.
(8) The journey round Cape Horn demanded a high degree of seamanship.
(9) I never hoot my horn when I pick a girl up for a date.
(10) He gave us a honk on his horn as he drove off.
(11) The driver sounded his horn when an old lady stood in front of his car.
(12) Don't try and horn in on our fun.
(13) The driver was blasting on his horn.
(14) Come to blow your horn.
(15) He played the tune on the horn.
(16) He beeped his horn at the cyclist.
(17) The ship sank off Cape Horn.
(18) The taxi driver gave a toot on the horn.
(19) He gave a furious blast on his horn.
(20) The waiting taxi gave a toot on its horn.
(21) Frightened by the car horn[sentencedict.com], the horse bolted.
(22) He sounded the car horn.
(23) The driver gave a blast on his horn.
(24) Behind him, a horn blared.
(25) A horn tooted in the distance.
(26) Impatient horn blasts began to sound behind him.
(27) The horn resounded through the forest.
(28) He honked his horn as he went past.
(29) He can logically infer that if the battery is dead then the horn will not sound.
(30) "Two gates there are for dreams," said Penelope to Odysseus after his ten years' wandering had ended. "One made for horn and one of for ivory.