Random good picture Not show
1. There was a momentary hesitation before he replied.
2. I caught a momentary glimpse of them.
3. A momentary lapse in the final set cost her the match.
4. There was a momentary pause.
5. A momentary look of anxiety passed across his face.
6. We feared a momentary attack.
7. He's held up humiliation by a momentary slip.
8. One momentary lapse in concentration could prove fatal.
9. I had a momentary lapse when I couldn't remember his name.
10. Is this a momentary indicator with no long-term payoff?
11. After a momentary silence[sentencedict.com], the President spoke again.
12. The momentary pause had turned suspicion into certainty.
13. Davis was surprised into a momentary silence.
14. A momentary cloud passed in front of the sun and Liza shivered slightly.
15. More interesting was the momentary lapse of patience by Coach Dave Wannstedt in defending the moves.
16. But those wines give only momentary pleasure and thereafter the senses are dulled and the mind is clouded.
17. Hoc and his brother shrank back in momentary horror front the man dying at their feet; then Hoc began sobbing loudly.
18. There was a momentary pause, and then the sentence he had typed was repeated in soft tones through the right-hand earpiece.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Those who are not must forgive me my momentary lapse into modest mathematical sophistication.
20. He had a momentary glimpse of himself from above, as if through a camera lens.
21. In the midst of her momentary relief, she knows everything is very different.
22. I did not trust myself to reply. After a momentary silence, the President spoke again.
23. At the time, Colavitti decided to stick with aerospace, and the night school degree seemed just a momentary departure.
24. They have a very hard time saying no to momentary pleasures, regardless of the risks or consequences.
25. As Father Maier fretted over the course of the meeting, Ray McGovern reveled in his momentary success.
26. But no collection of physical lumps can add up to even one simple and momentary feeling of pleasure.
27. In place of his spirituality and incandescence, Solti offers only the momentary frisson.
28. Algernon Peckham glanced at him, and there was a momentary pause before he moved on to speak to James Pegg.
29. Was it all just a year of madness, a momentary dot.con?
30. Rory reflected gloomily as Candy sat down again, her momentary anger placated.
More similar words: elementary, documentary, moment, momentum, in a moment, for the moment, at the moment, at this moment, voluntary, mental, mentally, fundamental, experimental, containment, not to mention, argumentation, environmental, developmental, implementation, environmental protection, military, commencement, amendment, secretary, entertainment, sentiment, unitary system, rental, entail, parental.