Random good picture Not show
1. The dancer wore a headdress of pink ostrich plumes.
2. I trained as a ballet dancer.
3. He is a superb dancer.
4. The dancer was adorned with flowers.
5. She has the natural grace of a born dancer.
6. She didn't have the physique to be a dancer.
7. But I'm not a good dancer.
8. She's a fine actor and an even finer dancer.
9. Lena moved with the grace of a dancer.
10. She is an ace dancer.
11. She gained international fame as a dancer.
12. She is such an agile dancer!
13. His skill as a dancer really amazed me.
14. His previous girlfriend was a dancer with the Royal Ballet.
15. A dancer must throw herself heart and soul into every performance.
16. He's a brilliant dancer!
17. She is a pole dancer at London's famous Spearmint Rhino club.
18. As a dancer[http://Sentencedict.com], he is second to none .
19. She is built like a dancer.
20. She was a great dancer in her day.
21. I'm a hopeless dancer. I've got two left feet.
22. The dancer pivoted on the point of one foot.
23. This is a dancer in her prime.
24. She is predominantly a dancer, but she also sings.
25. One dancer was fractionally out of step.
26. The dancer did a strip.
27. The dancer suddenly made a whirl.
28. She's a very good flamenco dancer.
29. An understanding of human anatomy is important to a dancer.
30. I should warn you in advance that I'm not a very good dancer.
More similar words: cancer, guidance, attendance, in accordance with, concert, concern, uncertain, concerning, uncertainty, cancel, chance, stance, glance, penance, enhance, romance, finance, alliance, instance, parlance, pittance, advanced, entrance, by chance, ancestor, substance, balanced, distance, tolerance, compliance.