Random good picture Not show
1. The dancer wore a headdress of pink ostrich plumes.
2. I trained as a ballet dancer.
3. His previous girlfriend was a dancer with the Royal Ballet.
4. The dancer was adorned with flowers.
5. She has the natural grace of a born dancer.
6. A dancer must throw herself heart and soul into every performance.
7. She didn't have the physique to be a dancer.
8. But I'm not a good dancer.
9. She's a fine actor and an even finer dancer.
10. Lena moved with the grace of a dancer.
11. She gained international fame as a dancer.
12. She is such an agile dancer!
13. His skill as a dancer really amazed me.
14. She is a pole dancer at London's famous Spearmint Rhino club.
15. As a dancer[http://Sentencedict.com], he is second to none .
16. She is built like a dancer.
17. She was a great dancer in her day.
18. I'm a hopeless dancer. I've got two left feet.
19. The dancer pivoted on the point of one foot.
20. He is a superb dancer.
21. She's a wonderfully creative dancer but she doesn't have the technique of a truly great performer.
22. This is a dancer in her prime.
23. She is predominantly a dancer, but she also sings.
24. An understanding of human anatomy is important to a dancer.
25. I should warn you in advance that I'm not a very good dancer.
26. Still only twenty-five, she has been compared to the greatest dancer of all time.
27. At sixteen, I resigned myself to the fact that I'd never be a dancer.
28. The focal figure of the film is Annette Corley, a dancer who has boyfriend troubles.
29. He gestures, gesticulates, and moves with the grace of a dancer.
30. The critics picked him out as the outstanding male dancer of the decade.
More similar words: cancer, guidance, attendance, in accordance with, concert, concern, uncertain, concerning, uncertainty, cancel, chance, stance, glance, penance, enhance, romance, finance, alliance, instance, parlance, pittance, advanced, entrance, by chance, ancestor, substance, balanced, distance, tolerance, compliance.