Random good picture Not show
1. Wrap the bandage firmly around the injured limb.
2. The broken limb must be immobilized immediately.
3. Amputation of the limb is really a last resort.
4. This entire rickety structure was hanging from the limb of an enormous leafy tree.
5. He risked life and limb to get the cat down from the tree.
6. Are you prepared to go out on a limb and make your suspicions public?
7. Try to rest the injured limb as much as possible.
8. We tear the enemies limb from limb.
9. She sat on a limb of the tree and looked down.
10. Why risk life and limb jumping out of a plane just to raise money for charity?
11. She's going out on a limb in criticizing her own party leadership.
12. He has risked life and limb to photograph some of the world's most dangerous animals.
13. They can see themselves going out on a limb, voting for a very controversial energy bill.
14. He'd gone out on a limb to help us.
15. He threatened to tear me limb from limb.
16. Lobsters can reproduce a lost limb.
17. I risked life and limb to get here on time.
18. She risks life and limb every day in her job as an undercover investigator.
19. She risked life and limb to save her children from the fire.
20. Fire-fighters risk life and limb every day in their work.
21. I hit a limb and the ball shot straight left.
22. All the other countries signed the agreement, leaving Britain out on a limb.
23. His controversial stance has left him out on a limb.
24. Viewers will remember the dashing hero, Dirk, risking life and limb to rescue Daphne from the dragons.
25. Anyone who could climb all these stairs was sound enough in wind and limb.
26. His refusal to agree left him out on a limb.
27. If it continues to bleed,(sentencedict.com) you may have to apply a tourniquet to the limb.
28. Although she had to have her leg amputated, she still feels as though she's got a phantom limb.
29. Limb regions were isolated by four transverse cuts through the trunk, one above and one below each pair of limbs.
30. Their handicap is like any other permanent disability, such as some one who is physically handicapped through the loss of a limb.