Synonym: apparatus, appliance, bring about, carry out, complete, contraption, device, instrument, tool, utensil. Similar words: implementation, element, elementary, settlement, finite element, commencement, movement, basement. Meaning: ['ɪmplɪmənt] n. instrumentation (a piece of equipment or tool) used to effect an end. v. 1. apply in a manner consistent with its purpose or design 2. ensure observance of laws and rules 3. pursue to a conclusion or bring to a successful issue.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The government has agreed to implement the recommendation in the report.
(2) The government promised to implement a new system to control financial loan institutions.
(3) Quills were the chief writing implement from the 6 th century AD until the advent of steel pens in the mid 19 th century.
(4) He tried to implement a technocratic economic policy.
(5) The government failed to implement the plan.
(6) Leadership is about the ability to implement change.
(7) The decision will be difficult to implement.
(8) He has been vested with the power/authority to implement whatever changes he sees fit.
(9) The government is planning to implement a second pullback from the area.
(10) The best implement for digging a garden is a spade.
(11) Steps are being taken to implement a ceasefire through diplomatic channels.
(12) We have decided to implement the committee's recommendations in full .
(13) The government gave assurances that it would implement the recommendations in full.
(14) Now, though, it is easier to implement efficiencies.
(15) Name the five separate wages boards which implement the Wage Councils Act, 1959, in the hotel and catering industry.
(16) Implement the changes to the filing references proposed by the Filing Working Party, to achieve some degree of commonality. 2.
(17) Very few parties in government ever want to implement major political reform.
(18) It may be uneconomic or too inflexible to implement in hardware all of a computer's instruction set.
(19) In attempting to implement the new policy via decree, Gordon had encountered strong patient resistance.
(20) Local councils will be given some leeway as to how they implement the legislation.
(21) The complete disarray of the opposition parties leaves the field clear for the government to implement urgent reforms.
(22) It's still not clear how far the Russian parliament will go to implement its own plans.
(23) The determination of policy is not your business - your job is to implement it.
(24) The victim had been struck with some kind of wooden implement.
(25) Knowledge is never static, but successive generations of nurses fail to implement the findings of research.
(26) His study was reviewed by the manager of the team, and he was given approval to implement it. Sentencedict.com
(27) When I had inspected the camp and asked my questions, it was time for Nagji to implement his Idea.
(28) The state bureaucracy works very closely with firms to implement a comprehensive, collaborative strategy for economic growth.
(29) As ideas migrate overseas, the economic and technological resources needed to implement the ideas migrate too.
(30) He is not looking for people who can make decisions for him, but people through whom he can implement his decisions.
More similar words: implementation, element, elementary, settlement, finite element, commencement, movement, basement, employment, placement, statement, management, enforcement, engagement, retirement, excitement, unemployment, involvement, arrangement, replacement, measurement, chastisement, requirement, accomplishment, announcement, accomplishments, advertisement, imply, sample, temple.