Random good picture Not show
1) I would welcome some help but don't strain yourself!
2) The prison service is already under considerable strain.
3) Relax, and let us take the strain .
4) Read the text naturally; don't strain after effects.
5) Their marriage is under great strain at the moment.
6) These repayments are putting a strain on our finances.
7) Relations with neighbouring countries are under strain at present.
8) I can't take the strain.
9) Red eyes denote strain and fatigue.
10) Strain the custard to remove lumps.
11) The Irish strain in him makes him like jokes.
12) I found it a strain having to concentrate for so long.
13) Strain the sauce and skim away any fat that rises to the surface.
14) I couldn't look after him any more; the strain was too much for me.
15) The transport service cannot cope with the strain of so many additional passengers.
16) A particularly virulent strain of flu has recently claimed a number of lives in the US.
17) It's a real strain having to get up so early!
18) The hurricane put such a strain on the bridge that it collapsed.
19) The spring drew longer and longer with the strain.
20) There's a strain of madness in his family.
21) The wall collapsed under the strain.
22) Avoid muscle strain by warming up with slow jogging.
23) The rope severed under the strain.
24) You'll strain your back carrying those heavy suitcases.
25) Television newsreaders come under enormous strain.
26) The strain on the rope made it broken.
27) She's cracking up under the strain.
28) I had to strain to hear.
29) Death, old age, are words without a meaning, that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not. Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them--we "bear a charmed life", which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies. As in setting out on delightful journey,(http://sentencedict.com/strain.html) we strain our eager gaze forward.
30) But these were difficult times and a lesser man would have buckled under the strain.
More similar words: constraint, trainer, by train, training, straighten, drain, trait, trail, raining, terrain, grained, trailer, portrait, distract, strategy, abstract, mainstream, frustrate, strategic, illustrate, demonstrate, frustration, administrator, demonstration, struggle against, administrative, administration, maintain, rail, raise.