Random good picture Not show
1. School officials say they welcome parental involvement.
2. Children always revolt against parental disciplines.
3. The new law rightly emphasizes parental responsibility.
4. Opening a new school will increase parental choice.
5. Parents are entitled to 13 weeks' parental leave.
6. He encourages parental involvement in the running of school.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Parental love is the greatest.And in the disaster, our soldiers are like our parents, give our boundless love.
8. Young people often chafe under the yoke of parental control.
9. The school heartily approves of parental involvement.
10. Parental involvement contributes significantly to children's learning.
11. Teenagers often revolt against parental discipline.
12. Parental consent is required before the operation can take place.
13. The government repeatedly stressed its support for parental choice in the selection of a child's school.
14. Medical treatment was sometimes given to children without parental consent.
15. The most common parental admonition must surely be "Don't stay out late".
16. He blamed lack of parental control for the young tearaways' behaviour.
17. This government is committed to extending parental choice in education.
18. The local authority exercises parental rights over the children until foster homes are found.
19. Neither does close attention and strict parental guidance.
20. Children will adjust their behaviour to meet parental approval.
21. They are acutely conscious of having failed parental expectations.
22. The legislation has raised concerns about academic freedom, parental rights and government authority.
23. A bill that would have required parental consent for abortions died during the last session.
24. Demonstrating parental behaviour towards infants may be a ruse by which low-ranking males are able to gain mating opportunities.
25. If everyone were required to convert their parental trust funds to annuities at retirement, this problem could be alleviated.
26. One unbreakable rule in our school is that no child can be tested without written parental permission.
27. Many girls living alone in the city, go astray for lack of parental control.
28. Young people often go through a phase of chafing under parental control.
29. It's unusual for young people over 25 to still live in the parental home.
30. These will require, in addition to the factors described in the previous section, an allowance for the effect of increased parental choice.
More similar words: rental, parent, mentally, apparent, parenting, apparently, grandparent, experimental, fundamental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, rent, current, inherent, different, currently, percentage, talented, elementary, documentary, orientation, entrepreneur, apartment, presentation, representative, representation, implementation, entertainment, sentiment.