Random good picture Not show
(1) There is a degree of ambiguity in this statement.
(2) The man made a statement to the police.
(3) Her lawyer made a statement outside the court.
(4) The play makes a strong political statement.
(5) Her statement contained one or two inaccuracies.
(6) Her statement was deliberately misleading.
(7) The spokesperson disowned a published statement.
(8) The prisonermade a voluntary statement.
(9) Can you show me any evidence for your statement?
(10) He made a voluntary statement to the police.
(11) Study the implications of the president's statement.
(12) The logic behind this statement is faulty.
(13) The spokesman adverted to a statement.
(14) He made a scathing attack on the statement.
(15) There's not a whit of truth in the statement.
(16) He did not expand greatly on his statement.
(17) I doubt the accuracy of his statement. Sentencedict.com
(18) The government issued a statement condemning the killings.
(19) Is that a statement or a question?
(20) I doubt the accuracy of your statement.
(21) I acknowledge the truth of his statement.
(22) The timing of our statement is very opportune.
(23) What proofs have you that the statement is correct?
(24) He refused to give a statement to the police.
(25) The two ministers have issued a joint statement .
(26) He had the brass to make a statement.
(27) The statement, in a manner, strengthened his position.
(28) The language in the Minister's statement is highly ambiguous.
(29) The statement was sourced to the Secretary of State.
(30) Clearness of statement is very important for you.
More similar words: excitement, implementation, commencement, state, estate, element, basement, movement, placement, implement, management, elementary, engagement, settlement, enforcement, retirement, replacement, measurement, chastisement, involvement, arrangement, requirement, announcement, finite element, advertisement, establishment, establishment of, amendment, entertainment, sentiment.