Random good picture Not show
1. If left untreated the condition may become chronic.
2. There is a chronic shortage of teachers.
3. There is now a chronic shortage of teachers.
4. The country is an economic basket case with chronic unemployment and rampant crime.
5. There is no easy short-term solution to Britain's chronic economic malaise.
6. The illness frequently coexists with other chronic diseases.
7. The film was absolutely chronic.
8. The food was absolutely chronic!
9. I developed serious arthritic symptoms and chronic sinusitis.
10. He was suffering from chronic bronchitis.
11. He is a chronic alcoholic.
12. He had a chronic cough.
13. Arthritis is a chronic disease.
14. The film was just chronic.
15. Those who suffer from narcissism become self-absorbed or chronic show-offs.
16. His condition would be more accurately termed as "chronic fatigue".
17. He was a chronic alcoholic and unable to hold down a job.
18. The acting was chronic.
19. 10[sentencedict.com],000 deaths a year from chronic lung disease are attributable to smoking.
20. About 4% of the prison population have chronic psychiatric illnesses.
21. This can happen with chronic diabetes or arterial disease.
22. Tardiness, once a chronic problem, has abated.Sentencedict
23. Chronic and acute problems associated with sickle cell anaemia.
24. Hypocalcemia is a common abnormality in chronic renal failure.
25. Again, biopsies showed only chronic inflammation.
26. Ten percent of Krakow's children suffer from chronic bronchitis.
27. Sometimes excruciating back pain, or chronic stomach trouble.
28. The symptoms of hyperventilation can mimic all the symptoms of anxiety and chronic stress.
29. One cause of the artist's suicide seems to have been chronic poverty.
30. They think his mother's illness is acute rather than chronic.
More similar words: ironically, electronic, electronics, laconic, Chrysler, pulchritude, onion, monitor, colonial, antagonist, irony, nice, strong, bear on, bronze, patron, panic, go wrong, clinic, ethnic, throat, confront, border on, frontier, organic, Hispanic, throw off, throw up, through, in front of.