Random good picture Not show
1. Despite the continuing recession, the government has asked people to keep faith with its reforms.
2. They resolved on continuing the struggle.
3. Congress is continuing to oppose the President's healthcare budget.
4. The number of car accident deaths is continuing to decline.
5. Continuing violence will retard negotiations over the country's future.
6. I am continuing to apply for jobs.
7. I see no point in continuing this conversation.
8. The continuing search for drugs to combat viral infections presents medicine with one of its greatest challenges in the twenty-first century.
9. The front page is devoted to the continuing saga of the hijack.
10. Higher education is a continuing developmental process .
11. The continuing presence of American troops on Korean soil remains a very sore point with these students.
12. This action makes a mockery of the Government's continuing protestations of concern.
13. The incident proved the need for a continuing military presence in the area.
14. The board of inquiry is continuing its investigations.
15. Negotiations about his transfer are continuing off the pitch.
16. They received criticism for continuing to supply the faulty goods.
17. Granada and Forte are continuing to telephone shareholders in an attempt to bring them onside.
18. No one would look with favour on the continuing military rule.
19. It wasn't worthwhile continuing with the project.
20. She felt constrained from continuing by the threat of losing her job.
21. Bad debts are continuing to gnaw away at the bank's profits.
22. He will be continuing his education in the US.
23. Continuing violence could hold up progress towards reform.
24. He has clearly committed his government to continuing down the path of economic reform.
25. The achievement of the men's team was overshadowed by the continuing success of the women's team.
26. These casualty totals have to be set against the continuing growth in traffic.
27. Constant revision of the curriculum must be undertaken to ensure its continuing relevance.
28. We made a quick pit stop in York before continuing on our journey.
29. We had fallen so far behind that it seemed pointless continuing.
30. Research shows that it is not divorce per se that harms children,[http://Sentencedict.com] but the continuing conflict between parents.
More similar words: continue, continued, continuous, continent, hunting, parenting, accounting, unrelentingly, a bone of contention, constructing, concentrating, on the contrary, on time, frontier, context, contend, contest, contain, control, confront, contract, contrast, voting, rating, contribute, container, setting, testing, consist in, pay attention to.