Synonym: measure, measuring, mensuration. Similar words: measure up, measure up to, retirement, requirement, commencement, tremendous, element, basement. Meaning: ['meʒə(r)mənt] n. the act or process of assigning numbers to phenomena according to a rule.
Random good picture Not show
1. The measurement of individual intelligence is very difficult.
2. He has made an accurate measurement of my garden.
3. Accurate measurement is very important in science.
4. What's your waist measurement?
5. My waist measurement is 32 inches.
6. The width measurement is 80 cm.
7. What is your waist measurement?
8. What is your bust measurement, Madam?
9. The assistant took my inside leg measurement.
10. The work requires strict measurement.
11. What is your inside leg measurement?
12. Their measurement are correct to a hair's breadth.
13. We can adjust easily to metric measurement.
14. Objective measurement is difficult with such poor equipment.
15. The actual measurement is two orders of magnitude greater than we expected.
16. The test is based on the measurement of blood levels.
17. It is stating the obvious, but regular measurement of blood pressure is essential in older people.
18. Measurement of blood pressure can be undertaken by practice nurses.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. The exact measurement of this angle is 90 degrees 40 minutes, which can be written as 90° 40′.
20. The exact measurement of this angle is 30 degrees 10 minutes.
21. The main constraints from measurement theory are summarized below.
22. Real change will occur because measurement systems will change.
23. The direction was included with this measurement.
24. Such measurement is essential to explain behaviour.
25. Establish measurement means to feed continuous improvement.
26. Any comments anybody regarding Franks current waist measurement?
27. I would stay away from precise measurement of time.
28. Yet by any measurement it is an important factor.
29. Every time, the unit of measurement modifies the view.
30. I can find the size of something by means of measurement.
More similar words: measure up, measure up to, retirement, requirement, commencement, tremendous, element, basement, movement, statement, placement, implement, excitement, settlement, enforcement, management, elementary, engagement, chastisement, involvement, replacement, arrangement, announcement, finite element, advertisement, implementation, sure, amendment, the same as, Supreme.