Random good picture Not show
(1) At 60, he was now approaching retirement.
(2) He's put aside a tidy sum for his retirement.
(3) A flexible retirement age is being considered by Ministers to unify men's and women's pension rights.
(4) You're too young to be contemplating retirement.
(5) The athlete will have one final fling before retirement.
(6) Upon his retirement, the business devolved on his son.
(7) Susan is going to take early retirement .
(8) She wanted to enjoy her retirement without being beset by financial worries.
(9) He said he was calling about your retirement pay.
(10) He became a keen golfer after his retirement from politics.
(11) She took to painting after retirement.
(12) A knee injury forced him into premature retirement.
(13) When he went into retirement, he visibly withered.
(14) Are you eligible for early retirement/maternity leave?
(15) His mind has stagnated since his retirement.
(16) He is going to come out of retirement for this one last concert.
(17) What is the normal retirement age in this country?
(18) Retirement gave him the time to pursue his hobbies.
(19) We wish them both well in their retirement.
(20) On his retirement, colleagues presented him with a set of golf clubs.
(21) He lives in retirement, away from everyone.
(22) The New York Times has this very laudatory article about your retirement.
(23) He wanted to have a source of income after his retirement; until then, he wouldn't require additional money.
(24) Because her job had been the pivot of her life, retirement was very difficult.
(25) Farmers have been slow to make adequate provision for their retirement.
(26) At the age of 70, she withdrew into graceful retirement. Sentencedict.com
(27) She has a few thousand dollars put away for her retirement.
(28) On behalf of everyone here, may I wish you a very happy retirement.
(29) He recently purged the armed forces, sending hundreds of officers into retirement.
(30) He then set out for Virginia for what he vainly hoped would be a peaceful retirement.
More similar words: requirement, retire, retired, measurement, entirely, commencement, tremendous, element, basement, movement, statement, placement, implement, management, enforcement, elementary, settlement, excitement, engagement, involvement, arrangement, replacement, chastisement, announcement, advertisement, finite element, implementation, direct investment, tire, amendment.