Random good picture Not show
3. Please tune the television set to Channel 4.
4. He was humming a familiar tune.
5. He was humming a tune as he dried the dishes.
6. More than six million youngsters tune in to Blockbusters every day.
7. Lack the tune of lyrics, ultimately not perfect.
8. a football song sung to the tune of 'When the saints go marching in'
9. He gave us a tune on his fiddle.
10. That tune is not in my repertoire.
11. He marched off, whistling a merry tune.
12. Sam was humming a little tune .
13. People just want a good tune and a good bop.
14. The piano is badly out of tune and jangles on my ears.
15. He hummed a little tune as he washed the dishes.
16. Doesn't that sound like the signature tune from The Late Late Show?
17. He hummed the tune to me.
18. He thumped out a tune on the piano.
19. Be sure to tune in to next week's show.
20. Tune in to BBC tonight at 9 o'clock.
21. My singing is out of tune.
22. I just can't sing in tune!
23. Tune in to our exclusive coverage of Wimbledon.
24. You've been whistling that same tune all morning. Knock it off[Sentencedict.com],(sentencedict.com/tune.html) will you?
25. He played a beautiful tune on the organ.
26. These proposals are perfectly in tune with our own thoughts on the subject.
27. I don't know the title but I recognize the tune.
28. The violin and the piano seem to be out of tune.
29. When distinction disguises the smile, is the final farewell tune.
30. As a songwriter, he combined great linguistic felicity with an ear for a tune.