Random good picture Not show
3. Please tune the television set to Channel 4.
4. He was humming a familiar tune.
5. Can you sing this tune?
6. Lack the tune of lyrics, ultimately not perfect.
7. He gave us a tune on his fiddle.
8. That tune is not in my repertoire.
9. He marched off, whistling a merry tune.
10. Sam was humming a little tune .
11. Do you recognize this tune?
12. It was a catchy tune .
13. He hummed the tune to me.
14. He thumped out a tune on the piano.
15. Be sure to tune in to next week's show.
16. What's that tune you're humming?
17. Tune in to BBC tonight at 9 o'clock.
18. My singing is out of tune.
19. I just can't sing in tune!
20. He was humming a tune as he dried the dishes.
21. More than six million youngsters tune in to Blockbusters every day.
22. a football song sung to the tune of 'When the saints go marching in'
23. People just want a good tune and a good bop.
24. The piano is badly out of tune and jangles on my ears.
25. He hummed a little tune as he washed the dishes.
26. Doesn't that sound like the signature tune from The Late Late Show?
27. I don't know the title but I recognize the tune.
28. The violin and the piano seem to be out of tune.
29. When distinction disguises the smile,(sentencedict.com/tune.html) is the final farewell tune.
30. As a songwriter, he combined great linguistic felicity with an ear for a tune.