Random good picture Not show
2. The influenza virus has shown person-to-person transmission in a given locale.
3. Early summer sunshine from the dense foliage and transmission, on the ground between India and full size coin sparkling spot.
4. Do you know the date of transmission?
5. The transmission began with a recitation from the Koran.
6. The car was fitted with automatic transmission.
7. The company has a transmission plant in France.
8. The virus's usual transmission route is by sneezing.
9. The car had a faulty transmission.
10. There will be simultaneous transmission of the concert on TV and radio.
11. The data transmission is split into a number of packets of equal size.
12. There is a risk of transmission of the virus between hypodermic users.
13. What data transmission speeds are proposed?
14. The exact method of genetic transmission is still controversial.
15. It did not have Powerglide automatic transmission.
16. Generally[Sentencedict], these networks do not have high-speed data transmission capabilities.
17. Transmission has always been the burning issue for scientists interested in studying this epidemic.
18. Cable systems can be integrated with wireless transmission networks to provide voice transmissions to phones and data transmissions to personal communicators.
19. Even more is lost during the transmission process; the lower the voltage the more energy is dissipated.
20. Such aggregations not only promote transmission of micro-organisms but through repeated exposure allow large doses of these.
21. The microphone converts acoustic waves to electrical signals for transmission.
22. An extra copy of each document was supplied for onward transmission to head office.
23. Classes are based on discussion rather than on the one-way transmission of knowledge.
24. Heterosexual contact is responsible for the bulk of HIV transmission.
25. The microphone converts acoustic waves to electrical singals for transmission.
26. The use of fibre optics has served to increase the volume and speed of data transmission.
27. The BBC has just successfully demonstrated a new digital radio transmission system.
28. The new TV companies are fully exploiting the potential of satellite transmission.
29. Broadcast data via satellites also have a wide band width enabling good data transmission.
30. Furthermore, its integration with other desktop applications allows it to be used as a powerful document transmission system.
More similar words: transmit, mission, emission, admission, commission, permission, commissioner, missionary, transition, translation, transaction, transformation, transportation, dismiss, missing, missile, transit, transform, transfer, transport, translate, transient, mansion, expansion, session, active transport, recession, impression, profession, aggression.