Random good picture Not show
1. Happiness by adding those sad there the elements.
2. The various elements of the novel fail to cohere.
3. Words are the elements of a sentence.
4. Cells are the elements of the human body.
5. Oxygen is one of the basic elements of substance.
6. The ability to separate out reusable elements from other waste is crucial.
7. The story has all the elements of a soap opera.
8. Augustine was later to combine elements of this philosophy with the teachings of Christianity.
9. These elements can be combined in a multitude of different ways.
10. When two or more elements combine and form a compound(http://sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], a chemical change takes place.
11. The place was completely exposed to the elements.
12. The story has elements of tragedy and farce.
13. Water is formed of two elements.
14. Water is composed of the elements hydrogen and oxygen.
15. They are the undesirable elements among the employees.
16. Kelp is rich in vitamins and trace elements.
17. He taught me the elements of map-reading.
18. A supernova sprays space with many different elements.
19. He walked on, quite careless of the elements.
20. He underplayed the comic elements of the opera.
21. The hut afforded little protection from the elements.
22. They battled with the elements.
23. She weaves imaginative elements into her poems.
24. It is the general rule, that all superior men inherit the elements ofsuperiority from their mother.
25. The leadership voted to purge the party of "hostile and anti-party elements".
26. The bacteria decomposed the milk into its solid and liquid elements.
27. I tried to avoid the back room where the undesirable elements were gathered.
28. The tendency towards masochism is however always linked with elements of sadism.
29. The exchange of prisoners of war was one of the key elements of the UN's peace plan.
30. Crude oil is industrially refined to purify it and separate out the different elements, such as benzene.
More similar words: element, elementary, finite element, implement, settlement, implementation, commencement, accomplishments, movement, basement, amusement, placement, agreement, statement, amazement, abasement, enforcement, retirement, excitement, engagement, effacement, management, chastisement, requirement, improvement, replacement, measurement, involvement, arrangement, announcement.