Random good picture Not show
1. There was a note of amusement in her voice.
2. The corners of her mouth curved upwards in amusement.
3. A glimmer of amusement showed in her eyes.
4. To our amusement, the boy acted an old woman.
5. Her eyes sparkled with amusement.
6. She caught the faintest flicker of amusement on his face.
7. He stopped and watched with amusement to see the child so absorbed.
8. The only giveaway was the look of amusement in her eyes.
9. Karl came last in the race, to my amusement.
10. His eyes gleamed with amusement.
11. A murmur of amusement ran round the room.
12. There was a note of amusement in his voice.
13. What do you do for amusement in this town?
14. Steve couldn't hide his amusement.
15. Her eyes danced with mischievous amusement.
16. He likes to go to places of amusement.
17. He laughed[sentencedict.com], his eyes gleaming with amusement.
18. I am happy to have afforded you amusement.
19. What do you do for amusement round here?
20. He shook his head in benign amusement.
21. Her lips twitched with amusement.
22. They showed off their acrobatics, to our great amusement.
23. There was a glint of amusement in her eyes.
24. She smiled a smile of dry amusement.
25. Amusement glimmered in his eyes.
26. She responded to his remarks with feigned amusement.
27. She could not disguise her amusement at his mistake.
28. She saw a gleam of amusement in his eyes.
29. Carl came last in the race,(sentencedict.com) to my amusement.
30. The amusement park is open May through October.
More similar words: basement, chastisement, advertisement, commencement, element, movement, placement, statement, amazement, implement, agreement, enforcement, engagement, management, retirement, settlement, excitement, elementary, requirement, replacement, improvement, arrangement, measurement, involvement, amuse, announcement, encouragement, finite element, acknowledgement, implementation.