Synonym: data-based, observational. Similar words: experiment, mentally, fundamental, developmental, environmental, environmental protection, experience, experienced. Meaning: [ek‚sperɪ'mentl] adj. 1. relating to or based on experiment 2. relying on observation or experiment 3. of the nature of or undergoing an experiment.
Random good picture Not show
1. The equipment is still at the experimental stage.
2. The experimental farm is near the waterpower station.
3. The experimental plot was'parceled out to the students.
4. The technique is experimental, but the list of its practitioners is growing.
5. The technique is still at the experimental stage. It hasn't been fully developed yet.
6. His conclusions are underpinned by experimental findings.
7. This trip will be only experimental.
8. The samples are heated under experimental conditions.
9. The changes to the distribution system are purely experimental at the moment.
10. A hypothesis is tested by finding experimental evidence for it.
11. They worked hard every day to keep their experimental plot up.
12. The experimental car certainly stole the limelight at the motor show.
13. Her poems are modishly experimental in style and recondite in subject-matter.
14. A lot of experimental theatre is too way-out for me.
15. Previously, MacGregor used experimental methods to analyse the stresses.
16. Experimental mortality-the differential loss of respondents from comparison groups.
17. Commitment of experimental method is in itself entirely commendable.
18. There are, too, a number of experimental ways of carrying out research into magazine ads.
19. West Berlin's theatres are often avant-garde and experimental; those in the east have tended towards more classical interpretations.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Doctors stress that this kind of treatment is still experimental.
21. The formula gives a much better fit to the experimental data.
22. For the time being, however, immunotherapy is still in its experimental stages.
23. He is, like most theorists, out there in left field, ignoring the experimental evidence.
24. I like modern art to a certain extent/degree, but I don't like the really experimental stuff.
25. The British Sports Minister is reported to be ready to argue for an experimental lifting of the ban.
26. The new plan for traffic control is being put into action on an experimental basis.
27. The purpose of the research is to put this area of enquiry on a sound experimental footing.
28. Unless we get more funding we'll be prevented from finishing our experimental programme.
29. There's a lot of straight theatre at the festival as well as the newer, more experimental stuff.
30. The human brain was thought to be inaccessible to experimental investigation.
More similar words: experiment, mentally, fundamental, developmental, environmental, environmental protection, experience, experienced, sentiment, rental, parental, elementary, documentary, implementation, expert, prime, expect, expense, expected, expertise, commencement, unexpected, expedition, amendment, entertainment, at the expense of, at all times, menagerie, dimension, dimensions.