Random good picture Not show
(1) His running commentary on the football match was excellent.
(2) She kept up a running commentary on the festivities.
(3) Commentary is by Tom Ferris.
(4) The commentary on the Olympic games was much better on the other channel. Sentencedict.com
(5) Our reporters will give a running commentary on the election results as they are announced.
(6) John gave the police control room a running commentary on the driver's antics as he followed him at 90mph.
(7) He kept up a running commentary on everyone who came in or went out.
(8) The show mixed comedy with social commentary.
(9) He is giving the commentary on the basketball game.
(10) The incident was a sad commentary on British football.
(11) He gave the listening crowd a running commentary.
(12) You can hear commentary on the match in about half an hour's time.
(13) Mr Rich will be writing a twice-weekly commentary on American society and culture.
(14) There was a babble of languages in the commentary box when the race began.
(15) That programme will include live commentary on the England-Ireland game.
(16) commentary on her driving.
(17) The petty quarrels were a sad commentary on the state of the government.
(18) My small son kept up a running commentary for the whole trip.
(19) BBC1 will give a live commentary on the election results.
(20) Let's return now to the commentary box to see what's happening in this exciting final.
(21) She gave us a running commentary on what was happening in the street.
(22) We'll be bringing you full commentary on the game between Notts and Brescia.
(23) The novel provides a powerful social commentary on post-war Germany.
(24) The movie is a biting commentary on contemporary life in a big city.
(25) The tour guide gave a running commentary from the front of the coach.
(26) Schuler will do the World Series commentary.
(27) The photography and commentary are of high standard.
(28) The paper published a commentary on the abortion debate.
(29) Include various levels of questions and commentary.
(30) There's a good arts coverage in the newspaper, but not much political commentary.
More similar words: momentary, elementary, documentary, commencement, comment, comment on, commence, recommend, voluntary, commensurate, commensalism, recommendation, entailment, mental, mentally, commitment, fundamental, experimental, containment, environmental, argumentation, developmental, implementation, environmental protection, commerce, commercial, from memory, military, amendment, secretary.