Random good picture Not show
1. Patients receive high doses of radiation during cancer treatment.
2. Doctors have tried zapping tumors with high-voltage radiation.
3. The sun's radiation penetrates the skin.
4. Sunlight consists of different wavelengths of radiation.
5. His treatment was a combination of surgery, radiation and drugs.
6. The radiation leak has had a disastrous effect on/upon the environment.
7. Radiation reached unheard-of levels.
8. Radiation may damage cells in a way that was previously unforeseen.
9. The radiation can damage microprocessors and computer memories, causing them to malfunction.
10. Exposure to radiation can lead to malformation of the embryo.
11. Radiation has a strong effect on the heredity of fruit flies.
12. Even a brief exposure to radiation is very dangerous.
13. Nuclear testing has exposed millions of people to radiation.
14. The workers are constantly monitored for exposure to radiation.
15. The general public is constantly exposed to radiation.
16. Some cancers are treated by radiation therapy.
17. The body cannot tolerate such large amounts of radiation.
18. The material can absorb outward-going radiation from the Earth.
19. Radiation comes from the sun during solar flares.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. How much radiation was released into the air?
21. The satellite will study energy radiation from stars.
22. So what is an acceptable level of radiation?
23. Thousands of children were poisoned by radiation.
24. Her hair started falling out as a result of radiation treatment.
25. They suffer from health problems and fear the long term effects of radiation.
26. An accident at the power station could result in large amounts of radiation being released.
27. The sun, a lamp, or an electric heater all warm us by radiation.
28. The reproduction and growth of the cancerous cells can be suppressed by bombarding them with radiation.
29. There is a greater incidence of cancer in the families of radiation workers.
30. Depletion of the ozone layer leaves the earth's surface increasingly exposed to harmful radiation from the sun.
More similar words: tradition, traditional, traditionally, variation, graduation, negotiation, association, appreciation, renunciation, nation, equation, formation, operation, national, relation, location, education, donation, zonation, isolation, summation, sensation, violation, allegation, situation, inflation, migration, educational, revelation, evaluation.