Random good picture Not show
1) The practice had far-reaching environmental consequences.
2) Support for environmental issues cuts across traditional party lines.
3) With electric cars there is a big environmental payoff.
4) Environmental issues came to the fore in the 1980s.
5) Environmental awareness has increased over the years.
6) These measures are strongly supported by environmental groups.
7) These policies could lead the country to environmental catastrophe.
8) She usually writes about environmental issues.
9) The environmental argument was a deciding factor.
10) What is your stance on environmental issues?
11) Most environmental litigation involves disputes with governmental agencies.
12) There is already a high level of environmental contamination.
13) Environmental problems directly affect the quality of people's lives.
14) Environmental law heavily intertwined with administrative law.
15) Environmental protection has been a global concern.
16) Environmental impact reports are required under many circumstances by federal and state law.
17) if everyone could make a big contribution to environmental protection,[http://sentencedict.com/environmental.html] our home will become much more beautiful.
18) Many claimed to be environmental refugees, leaving for the sake of their health.
19) The declaration asked governments to consider introducing new environmental taxes.
20) Environmental groups plan to stage public protests during the conference.
21) This thorny problem on the environmental protection floored the new mayor.
22) An adequate environmental impact assessment was not carried out on the bypass project.
23) The report criticizes the government's sloth in tackling environmental problems.
24) Greenpeace has been invited to appraise the environmental costs of such an operation.
25) You don't have to sacrifice environmental protection to promote economic growth.
26) These chemicals have been found to cause serious environmental damage .
27) Helping to alleviate poverty in developing countries also helps to reduce environmental destruction.
28) The pressure group has won a number of concessions on environmental policy.
29) They are trying to widen the discussion to include environmental issues.
30) This building plan makes a mockery of the government's environmental policy.
More similar words: environmental protection, mentally, experimental, fundamental, developmental, entertainment, rental, parental, government, assignment, elementary, documentary, implementation, irony, envious, envision, ironically, commencement, amendment, sentiment, confrontation, percentage, talented, orientation, presentation, mentor, comment, moment, segment, ailment.