Random good picture Not show
(1) The plan calls for the UN to administer the country until elections can be held.
(2) Whatever we do should administer to the needs of the many, not to those of the few.
(3) They had the right to administer their own internal affairs.
(4) The Council has plenary powers to administer the agreement.
(5) The courts administer the law.
(6) The nurse will administer the correct dose.
(7) The priest was called to administer the last rites.
(8) Only a judge is allowed to administer the oath.
(9) The teacher has the authority to administer punishment.
(10) The courts administer the laws.
(11) Paramedics are trained to administer certain drugs.
(12) He thinks the tax is impossible to administer.
(13) I administer the oath to him.
(14) It takes brains to administer upon a large corporation.
(15) This unit teaches students how to administer First Aid .
(16) She was so kind that she came to administer the medicine to the lonely old sick woman.
(17) The Council has plenary powers to administer the Agreement.
(18) Faldo's disqualification was a simple case to administer.
(19) Our couriers are trained to administer this policy.
(20) Third, the time and resources taken to prepare(sentencedict.com), administer and mark the tests are better devoted to real education.
(21) A crisis centre was set up to administer supplies and hard-currency deals were being negotiated to buy in supplies from abroad.
(22) It was the captain's job to administer punishment on the ship.
(23) The prison staff member will then begin to administer lethal doses of three chemicals.
(24) Local government finance officers found the tax very difficult to administer.
(25) It is not the job of the police to administer justice; that falls to the courts.
(26) His arrogance made him virile and masculine, his stubbornness gave him the character to administer his centuries-old responsibilities.
(27) Money is usually important. Postal questionnaires are cheap to administer, and can cover very large numbers of people.
(28) This week it is sending out instructions to members not to administer or mark the tests.
(29) The laws often also mean that specific committees and specific departments are set up within local authorities to administer the services.
(30) We are there to salve their conscience and to administer their guilt money.
More similar words: administrator, administration, administrative, minister, ministry, feminist, admin, diminish, register, admire, admit to, admission, finish up, finish with, minimal, minimum, minimize, columnist, examining, antagonist, listen, listen to, enlisted, listener, poster, oyster, foster, bolster, eastern, western.