Random good picture Not show
1. Most children go to public elementary and secondary schools.
2. His classmates were labouring with elementary algebra.
3. You've made a very elementary mistake.
4. I have one daughter in elementary school.
5. I have an elementary knowledge of physics.
6. She was very shy while she was in elementary school.
7. I know a little elementary science.
8. A proton is an elementary particle of matter.
9. They made some elementary mistakes.
10. He expressed the hope that on Monday elementary schools would be reopened.
11. Their course of study includes elementary hygiene and medical theory.
12. The questions were so elementary that he easily passed the test.
13. I'm only familiar with the subject at an elementary level.
14. This book contains a series of elementary exercises for learners.
15. And we are also drawing upon elementary common sense.
16. Should students be taught about sex in elementary school?
17. Then, at last, elementary education will dies.Sentencedict.com
18. They studied third-and fourth-grade children at two elementary schools.
19. His partner is an elementary school principal in town.
20. She had difficulty with even the most elementary tasks.
21. Billy is taking elementary algebra this year.
22. Elementary textbooks seem to contain no reference to it.
23. Six elementary schools have chosen to have year-round schedules.
24. He earned his bachelor's degree in elementary education.
25. Periodic law and order - it's elementary!
26. According to quantum theory, elementary particles do not really exist until an intelligent observer measures them.
27. Millions of travellers fail to take even the most elementary of precautions.
28. Seventy-four percent of work-inhibited students were boys, a pattern that held true across the grades from elementary school through high school.
29. A semantic constituent which can not be segmented into more elementary semantic constituents will be termed a minimal semantic constituent.
30. Hence there was an extension of the powers of local government and the state intervened after 1870 to provide universal elementary education.
More similar words: element, documentary, finite element, implementation, implement, settlement, voluntary, commencement, mentally, basement, movement, statement, placement, experimental, fundamental, management, engagement, retirement, enforcement, excitement, replacement, measurement, requirement, arrangement, involvement, chastisement, environmental, developmental, announcement, advertisement.