Random good picture Not show
1. Would passengers please put out cigarettes before the commencement of the flight.
2. Colin Powell was asked to give the commencement address.
3. Some courses have an early commencement date.
4. A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success. Robert Orben
5. That critical move was completed before the commencement of the term of contract.
6. This then was the works at the commencement of the 1914-18 war.
7. The election avoids the cessation and commencement bases applying in assessing profits to tax when a person leaves or joins a partnership.
8. It follows that one always knows the commencement date of a Community regulation without going outside the text of the regulation itself.
9. Unemployment believed to be impending at the commencement of the loan.
10. At the commencement of the tournament it was made clear that referees had been instructed to apply Laws 18 and 19.
11. Except in divorce proceedings[sentencedict.com], commencement by petition is now very rare.
12. At the commencement of training, each trainee should be provided with a training plan which includes details of holiday allocation.
13. The estimated commencement date is 1983, with an anticipated construction period of approximately 2 years.
14. Thus, jurisdiction is determined at the commencement not at the conclusion of the inquiry.
15. Best wishes and sincere congratulations on your graduation.May this special day be the commencement of the continued series of upward steps to further success.
16. I'm hopeful and confident, too, that the graduation ceremonies will really be a commencement and that satisfying and rewarding experiences await you.
17. Graduation is not only an end to a period,also a commencement of a new period and I hope that future years will bring you continued happiness.
18. All applicants should be at least 16 years of age at the commencement of this course.
19. To get into the correct impact position, the clubhead must start to accelerate right from the commencement of the downswing.
20. Also, in high school I was the valedictorian speaker at commencement.
21. Returning to Community legislation, the founding treaties lay down certain basic rules on the publication and commencement of such texts.
22. Efforts will therefore continue to find a suitable person before the commencement of next term.
23. Further applications can be made for extensions up to a maximum of 96 hours from the commencement of the detention.
24. Another survey at this location will be carried out after the commencement of the new school year. 3.
25. Caesar had no business to be coming downstairs three minutes after the commencement of Act Four.
26. Midland Life reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time before the commencement of your Bond.
27. This clause should be amended to provide that the first rent payment will be due on the Rent Commencement Date.
28. Your starting salary will be ￡9,(http://sentencedict.com)954 and your first increment will be payable 6 months from your date of commencement.
29. It is always helpful to try to relax the group prior to commencement, perhaps with a cup of tea.
30. Traditionally, societies have specified an age as being appropriate for marriage or union formation and the commencement of family building.
More similar words: commence, announcement, comment, comment on, placement, enforcement, replacement, recommend, recommendation, element, basement, movement, statement, implement, engagement, management, settlement, retirement, elementary, excitement, chastisement, arrangement, requirement, measurement, involvement, amendment, advertisement, finite element, implementation, entertainment.