Random good picture Not show
1. The bike is in need of replacement.
2. They had great difficulty in finding a replacement.
3. Complete replacement of the roof tiles would be very costly.
4. The guard left before his replacement came.
5. Our old car is badly in need of replacement.
6. He is the most likely replacement for the captain.
7. They put all the students through the replacement examination.
8. The original furnishings are now in need of replacement.
9. What is the current replacement cost of these assets?
10. She had a hip replacement six years ago.
11. He came on as a replacement for the injured striker.
12. Do you know where I can get the replacement part?
13. Rare instruments are usually insured for their full replacement value.
14. My grandmother's having a hip replacement.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. We are hard put to find a replacement for our assistant.
16. Their threat to hire replacement workers has the union with its back to the wall.
17. It was difficult to find a replacement for Ted.
18. She was named as a possible replacement for the cabinet minister.
19. It's more trouble than it's worth to take it back to the shop and ask for a replacement.
20. If the product doesn't work, you are given the choice of a refund or a replacement.
21. If the warranty is limited, the terms may entitle you to a replacement or refund.
22. When Bobbie leaves, we'll have to struggle on until we find a replacement.
23. Engineers are still trying to come up with a commercially viable replacement for internal - combustion engines.
24. Many names have been bandied about in the press as the manager's replacement.
25. The customer has only to bring the goods in to any branch and an immediate, no-questions-asked refund or replacement will be provided.
26. The manager will make a special plea to draft the player into his squad as a replacement.
27. She will continue in her present job until a replacement can be found.
28. We'll have to see how bad the injury is before deciding whether to bring in a replacement.
29. We had to send off to Ireland for a replacement part.
30. Our babysitter's just moved away, so we're asking around for a replacement.
More similar words: placement, replace, take place, take the place of, commencement, enforcement, announcement, place, in place, workplace, in place of, out of place, marketplace, in the first place, element, basement, movement, statement, implement, excitement, engagement, management, retirement, settlement, elementary, requirement, arrangement, involvement, chastisement, measurement.