Synonym: lease, letting, renting. Similar words: parental, mentally, experimental, fundamental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, rent. Meaning: ['rentl] n. 1. property that is leased or rented out or let 2. the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car). adj. 1. available to rent or lease 2. of or relating to rent.
Random good picture Not show
1. The price includes accommodation and car rental.
2. We can organise car rental from Chicago O'Hare Airport.
3. What's the rental fee?
4. Have you paid the rental for residing in my heart?
5. Your bill includes line rental.
6. The land leases at a monthly rental of $500.
7. Video rental is usually ￡3.
8. I've paid this month's television rental.
9. Could you sign the rental agreement?
10. Property rental is quite expensive here.
11. Most rental prices have held steady this year.
12. Video rental is now a major counterattraction to cinema-going.
13. Jack distributes computers for the computer rental service in that region.
14. Our rental contract states that we are not allowed to sublet the house.
15. There'll be a rental car waiting for you at the airport.
16. He wanted to amortize his fixed rental cost by stretching the operating hours.
17. I wrote a letter to the car rental agency,[sentence dictionary] explaining what had happened.
18. As the car rental industry polarizes, business will go to the bigger companies.
19. It has been let at an annual rental of 393,000.
20. The rental on the TV includes maintenance and repairs.
21. Our rental scheme will surely meet your expectations.
22. Telephone charges include line rental.
23. KUHCHalayn n. A summer rental with cooking facilities.
24. An experienced team provides advice on rental values.
25. Many cross-country ski areas have rental snowshoes.
26. In the early 1990s, it was easy to get into the rental business.
27. You should ascertain the level of insurance cover from the car rental company.
28. A friend drove her to Oxford, where she picked up a rental car.
29. The phone bill gives a breakdown of the cost of the line rental and of calls.
30. There are hefty charges across the board for one-way rental.
More similar words: parental, mentally, experimental, fundamental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, rent, parent, current, inherent, apparent, parenting, different, currently, apparently, grandparent, percentage, talented, elementary, orientation, documentary, entrepreneur, presentation, representation, representative, implementation, entertainment, sentiment, arena.