Random good picture Not show
2. Deliberate slowly, execute promptly.
3. He asked his nephew to execute his will.
4. The manager assistant came here to execute a few small commissions for the manager.
5. I swear I will faithfully execute my office and my motherland.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The decision to execute the two men has appalled many politicians.
7. The Windows allow a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.
8. The Windows allows a computer user to execute multiple programs simultaneously.
9. We are going to execute our campaign plan to the letter.
10. Make sure that you execute all movements smoothly and without jerking.
11. Brock's attorney has yet to execute the will.
12. He would never execute a pregnant woman, he said.
13. All her creditors were asked to execute the Debt of Trust, and agree to accept payment out of the Trust Estate.
14. The policy of Decius's successor Valerian was to execute bishops and senior clergy so as to leave the Church leaderless.
15. The South stated it would execute any black man caught fighting for the North.
16. We will not be able to execute the programs without more funding.
17. This makes it possible for the proxy to execute efficient caching of documents that are requested by a number of clients.
18. Pubic officers are the servats and agents of the people, to execute the laws which the people have made.
19. Never once did I doubt that I would be able to execute my plan.
20. They want me to facilitate their efforts; to help them execute their marketing plans and personal growth objectives.
21. Thought they could stand up in full view in a club crammed with people, execute the man.
22. The program creates a copy of itself and causes it to execute; no user intervention is required.
23. It needed no bayonets to protect it, and required no military aid to execute its judgments.
24. Enhancements to the new release enhancements include Posix 1003.4 real-time extensions, which enable users to execute Ada code in Unix environments.
25. He had a nice touch, a good sense of how to execute his shots.
26. The Carter team feared that the remark and the attitude it conveyed would be an open invitation to execute Kim.
27. Their torturer, Maximian, took his own life in frustration when his at-tempts to execute the siblings failed.
28. In July 1662 he was appointed as one of seven commissioners to execute the Act for the Settlement of Ireland.
29. And the Constitution is neither silent nor equivocal about who shall make laws which the President is to execute.
30. He could carry out the intricate navigational corrections, and execute the necessary flight maneuvers when it was time to change course.
More similar words: execution, executive, cute, prosecutor, consecutive, prosecution, exempt from, outer, route, secular, minute, cut, molecule, security, dispute, computer, statute, speculate, attribute, cut up, cut out, cut off, cut in, contribute, distribute, speculation, cut down, constitute, scuttle, cut back.