Random good picture Not show
1. He retired to his bedroom.
2. The jury has retired to consider its verdict.
3. She was retired on medical grounds.
4. He is a retired naval officer.
5. He retired and lived in relative isolation.
6. He retired last March/is retiring next March.
7. The girl student retired into herself.
8. Many retired British people are now resident in Spain.
9. The two retired workers are playing at chess.
10. He retired at the age of 55.
11. When Jim's uncle retired from the railway company, he was given a gold watch.
12. When she retired, she moved back to her home town .
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. She has shunned publicity since she retired from the theatre.
14. The association works to promote the status of retired people as useful members of the community.
15. A survey of retired people has indicated that most are independent and enjoying life.
16. He's been living in seclusion since he retired from acting.
17. The wisdom of the retired generals and backbench MPs conjoins.
18. The teacher retired at the completion of the school year.
19. A retired person should not be made to feel he's on the shelf.
20. Several college students boarded with the retired couple.
21. We're just discovering the delights of being retired.
22. He retired from the business when he was 60.
23. Increasing numbers of retired people are wintering abroad.
24. He retired immediately after the end of the war.
25. She'll have retired by then.
26. He retired long before the war.
27. He retired as a GP last year.
28. Xiao Li has made a pair of cottonpadded trousers for a retired worker.
29. Not having to get up early is just one of the perks of being retired.
30. A declining workforce has to provide for an increasing number of retired people.