Random good picture Not show
3. There is a fundamental difference between the two points of view.
4. A free press is fundamental to democracy.
5. The legislation has a fundamental weakness.
6. We consider these freedoms fundamental to democracy.
7. Legal aid is a fundamental part of our system of justice.
8. Fresh air is fundamental to good health.
9. You can't compare them — there is a fundamental difference in kind.
10. The fundamental dilemma remains: in a tolerant society, should we tolerate intolerance?
11. We have to tackle the fundamental cause of the problem.
12. I knew she had some fundamental problems in her marriage because she had confided in me a year earlier.
13. There have been some fundamental structural changes in society.
14. That is the fundamental difference between the two societies.
15. We need to make fundamental changes to the way in which we treat our environment.
16. Trial by jury is a fundamental right.
17. Our constitution embodies all the fundamental principles of democracy.
18. A fundamental change in the organization of health services was required.
19. A fair justice system is a fundamental part of a civilized society.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. The argument is full of fundamental flaws.
21. Improved funding is fundamental to the success of the project.
22. The fundamental question is a political one.
23. This decision marked a fundamental transformation in policy.
24. He'd like to see a fundamental reappraisal of the way unions operate.
25. One of the fundamental bars to communication is the lack of a universally spoken,[sentencedict.com] common language.
26. An open system of criminal justice is a fundamental requirement of any democratic society.
27. This illustrates a fundamental weakness in the system.
28. There are three fundamental principles of teamwork.
29. Britain's worst jail riot will force a fundamental reappraisal of prison policy.
30. The cost of the project was enormous, but it was not the fundamental cause of its failure.
More similar words: mentally, experimental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, amendment, rental, parental, tournament, elementary, documentary, implementation, fund, funding, commencement, round and round, boundary, entertainment, sentiment, recommendation, percentage, talented, orientation, presentation, moment, comment, mentor, element, segment, mention.