Random good picture Not show
1. Implementation of the reforms was kept to a very strict timetable.
2. Detailed implementation of the plans was left to the regional offices.
3. The practical implementation of the regulations proved difficult.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. We will consult widely to ensure smooth implementation.
5. Very little has been achieved in the implementation of the peace agreement signed last January.
6. The UN is to supervise the implementation of the peace treaty.
7. To achieve implementation of the programme is a long, slow task.
8. A UN spokesman insisted that the implementation of the peace plan is back on track.
9. The TCP/IP implementation is still poorly documented.
10. However, we have stopped short at the implementation stage.
11. Implementation and enforcement can occasionally be patchy.
12. Common errors arise from authoritarian implementation.
13. Institutionally, implementation of policy requires a public procedure.
14. The implementation of this programme requires many concrete steps.
15. And it could monitor the implementation of disarmament treaties.
16. The London Implementation Group has no hidden agenda.
17. Ministers will also propose stricter implementation of laws against racist and sexist remarks at matches.
18. A rapid acceleration took place in the implementation of the agrarian reform.
19. Delays in implementation deadlines have, however, produced a lukewarm response from campaigners.
20. Instead, the initial implementation will appear as an Ethernet switch called the DragonSwitch, which fits into its existing Access/One hubs.
21. Programme contracts were also to govern the implementation of the 1987 rail transport plan.
22. The restructuring will take place in phases, to simplify the implementation process.
23. Large numbers of machine tools have been rushed out since the implementation of technological innovation.
24. There is a ten year time frame for the implementation of the new policies.
25. Any balanced budget amendment has to have some exceptions and some implementation provisions.
26. Policies emerge that are not merely compromises but also remain obscure on key points of implementation.
27. Views differed as to whether the review procedure was also an efficient means of arriving at prescriptions for changes and motivating their implementation.
28. Even when two schools utilized a similar device, advisory, the implementation of that program came out in very different ways.
29. Installing new unproven software posed unacceptable risks to Pearl's tight implementation timetable.
30. Do they mean discussing immigration and race relations laws and their implementation?
More similar words: implement, orientation, presentation, representation, elementary, implication, confrontation, element, settlement, environmental protection, statement, finite element, representative, invitation, limitation, mention, transportation, interpretation, rehabilitation, not to mention, prestidigitation, recommendation, concentration, identification, commencement, mentally, movement, basement, employment, placement.