Similar words: fundamental, experimental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, rental, parental, elementary. Meaning: [ˈment(ə)lɪ] adv. in your mind.
Random good picture Not show
1. She became mentally unbalanced after the accident.
2. I think you are mentally tired.
3. She mentally rehearsed what she would say to Jeff.
4. Many old people become mentally frail.
5. I ejaculated mentally , " you deserve perpetual isolation from your species for your churlish inhospitality.
6. A mentally ill man was mauled after climbing into the lions' enclosure at London Zoo.
7. Only a small minority of the mentally ill are liable to harm themselves or others.
8. She's the warden of a home for mentally handicapped people.
9. Few people have daily contact with mentally disabled people.
10. I felt extremely fit, both physically and mentally.
11. He wasn't mentally equipped to handle this situation.
12. Good gymnasts rehearse their moves mentally before a competition.
13. We believe the patient was not mentally competent .
14. I was feeling really ill(sentencedict.com), mentally and otherwise.
15. Deaf people are sometimes treated as being mentally deficient.
16. He was physically strong and mentally agile.
17. This technique will help people mentally organize information.
18. The baby is very mentally alert.
19. She's obviously mentally ill .
20. Hubbard was declared mentally unfit to stand trial.
21. I used to work with the mentally ill.
22. State help for the mentally handicapped is pitifully inadequate.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. It's important to remain mentally active after retirement.
24. The team was outmanoeuvred physically and mentally.
25. The programme offers intermediate care for the mentally retarded.
26. The hospital has issued new guidelines on the treatment of mentally ill patients.
27. He was out of sorts physically , as well as disordered mentally.
28. Male nurses are often employed in hospitals for the mentally ill.
29. By tacit agreement , Clark's friends all avoided any mention of his mentally ill wife.
30. In the mid-nineteenth century, Dorothea Dix began to campaign for humane treatment of the mentally ill.
More similar words: fundamental, experimental, environmental, developmental, environmental protection, rental, parental, elementary, documentary, implementation, commencement, amendment, entertainment, sentiment, totally, percentage, talented, orientation, eventually, presentation, comment, moment, mentor, essentially, potentially, element, mention, payment, segment, ailment.